This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
~ Executive Assistant ~
Respected Executive Assistant with distinguished career of over a decade in leading administrative support and office management operations in transportation, renewable/solar energy, manufacturing, customer service, insurance, and construction industries. In depth expertise fielding high volume phone lines, maintaining filing systems, streamlining office procedures, and enforcing document confidentiality. Consistently develop and maintain detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives. Demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment. Proficient in wide range of software and applications; able to rapidly learn new technologies.
Project Management Report Generation/Spreadsheets
Payroll/Accounting Expense Reporting
Personnel/HR Contracts/Bids/Job Orders
Scheduling/Calendaring Meeting Coordination/Travel Arrangements
Supply/Parts Purchasing Professional Correspondence
OSHA/DOT Safety Regulatory Compliance
Administrative Assistant Wilson Construction 2016-Current
Contribute sharp business acumen and administrative skills toward supporting broad areas of operation spanning accounting/financial , job/contract administration, and human resources through supplies ordering, travel arrangements, records/information systems maintenance, and corporate reporting along with general office, including phone handling, mail distribution and clerical functions.
- Proficiently review timesheets for quality control and compile hours in payroll spreadsheet as well as process expense reports and out-of-pocket expenses; additionally handle all new hire paperwork and coordinate drug testing
- Efficiently code A/P invoices and securely and accurately maintain petty cash drawer
- Compile and produce bid documents, establish contract information sheets for each new job and document change orders
- Expertly develop weekly package of reports/documentation for submission to corporate office as well as coordinate and maintain office staff records including fuel, Zonar and company credit cards
Renewables Coordinator APS 2016
Recruited to thoroughly review and efficiently process Solar Installation applications in support of driving business growth and optimizing revenue production.
- Ensured delivery of world class customer service in effectively managing applications to meet critical timelines
Scheduling Coordinator Kone Elevator 2015-2016
Strategically scheduled technicians as well as ordered parts to maximize use of time and resources in supporting management of 232 pieces of moving equipment at Sky Harbor Airport-Phoenix. Concurrently managed wide range of records and documentation, including reconciling P-card statements as well as coding invoices monthly.
- Expertly produced and maintained detailed spreadsheets vital to effectively tracking and managing trouble calls
- Efficiently produced quality monthly status and maintenance reports instrumental to ensuring optimal operational readiness of equipment
Safety Clerk El Paso Electric Company 2013-2015
Served as company representative to governing agencies in ensuring critical compliance across fleet vehicle registrations, permits and tax regulations; personally processed and controlled all vehicle permit purchase requisitions. Collaborated with Safety Department supervisory team in facilitating special projects, including independent research; maintained budget and variance reports for entire Department as well as posted information on Safety website. Entrusted with securely managing confidential personnel and internal company information. Effectively composed and produced quality documents, spreadsheets and communication materials. Provided comprehensive administrative support ranging from phone handling and reception through filing system maintenance and mail processing and distribution.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Professional Experience, Cont.
- Actively utilized travel desk to efficiently and cost-effectively manage travel and lodging arrangements for Department; processed subsequent expense reports
- Efficiently maintained OSHA recordkeeping logs; included updating 300 log along with 300A annual summary with employee work-related incidents (injuries and illnesses) as well as filing related 301reports
- Proficiently tracked spending using Power Plant performance monitoring program as well as compiled quarterly data on hours worked for bonus and budget calculations
- Effectively scheduled New Employee and Refresher Smith driver training for all new employees and DOT drivers
- Managed all Department annual OSHA-required training data along with monthly and quarterly meeting rosters via Cornerstone applications
Executive Administrative Assistant Integrated Financial Solutions Group 2012-2013
Entrusted to oversee the delivery of quality services, encompassing request response, phone management, file updates, and data entry. Administered the entire insurance process with clients, from initial application to policy delivery. Responsible for scheduling clients, updating client information and participating in client meetings on behalf of Financial Advisors.
- Facilitated productive communication with clients, recommending best life and disability insurance products
Executive Administrative Assistant | Enrollment Coordinator America's 401k 2008-2012
Actively supported the Company President/CEO in a variety of 401(k) activities, while also managing the accurate processing of underwriting documents for insurance policies. Entrusted to monitor and enforce staff compliance requirements for licensing and CE courses. Applied sharp administrative acumen in effectively managing broad scope of office operations, from setting up new accounts and processing new client paperwork to reconciling retirement plan balances and auditing accounts for accuracy.
- Communicated with over 400 accounts regarding enrollment periods and enrollment material delivery
- Reviewed all plan documents for each 401(k) to ensure accuracy and compliance of enrollment materials
- Coordinated and implemented 2 comprehensive Broker Dealer changes for the entire client list
Staff Assistant Houghton Financial Partners 2005-2008
Effectively managed the information flow process, ensuring confidentiality of all personnel data and files. Utilized extensive word processing and spreadsheet applications skills in composing all documentation, ensuring correct grammar, spelling and sentence structure. Consistently track license and continuing education status for all brokers, to maintain required training levels.
- Collaborate with Managers and Supervisors in conducting research for special projects
- Cultivated productive relationships with third party administrators to ensure rapid and thorough request processing
- Oversaw all aspects of processing for insurance policy underwriting
Project/Administrative Assistant QC7 Development Services 2004-2005
Design Center Coordinator D R Horton Homes 2002-2004
Office Administration Courses El Paso Community College 2000
Business Courses University of Texas at El Paso 1989
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!