This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include a Bachelor Degree in Community Recreation Management. Throughout my academic and professional careers, I have demonstrated strong leadership, organizational and communication skills. To complement this background, I have extensive experience training and coaching high performance teams.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Community Recreation Management Graduate eager to contribute strong academic foundation and hands on experience to a progressive organization.
- Possesses strong leadership and organizational abilities; experienced in overseeing daily operations and increasing overall efficiency.
- Extensive experience coaching sports teams; demonstrated ability to promote growth and development among players.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive relationships, providing thorough training and simplifying complex concepts.
Bachelor of Science in Community Recreation Management, Minor in Athletic Leadership
Clemson University, Clemson, SC; 2009
Dean s List; 2007
Written & Oral Communication
MS Office Suite
- Utilize excellent leadership abilities to conduct in depth training; closely monitor team member performance and create individualized action plans to promote growth.
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills to form positive relationships with customers; quickly establish rapport, resolve inquiries and make knowledge based recommendations to ensure satisfaction.
- Successfully perform key administrative tasks, including scheduling, pricing audits and database management.
- Collaborate extensively with team members to develop innovative strategies to increase operational efficiency.
XPO Logistics; Material Handler 2016-Present
Island Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Pawley s Island, SC; Auto Sales Associate 2015-2016
AMIKIDS Georgetown, Georgetown, SC; Direct Care Staff 2013-2015
Oconee County School District, Westminster, SC; Assistant Football Coach 2010-2013
Lowes Inc, Central, South Carolina; Head Cashier / Pricing and Signage Coordinator 2009-2012
Union Recreation Center, Clemson, SC; Student Supervisor 2006-2009
Clemson University, Clemson, SC; Tight End and Recruiting Assistant, Football Program 2007-2009
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!