This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Strategic Leader with 20+ years of experience in quickly changing environments along with a strong background within a variety of industries. Experienced in developing comprehensive sales/operational strategies, identifying client needs, attending trade shows, and monitoring internal sales metrics. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with clients, co-workers, and members of management.
Sales Strategy Development
Attending Trade Shows
Cost Reduction Strategies
Attention to Detail
- Direct day to day operations and sales logistics with a concentration on increasing operational revenue, efficiency, and customer retention levels
- Provide individualized coaching to staff members, work closely with the internet sales team in regards to following up on potential leads, and sourced potential customers within the community
- Designed and implemented a comprehensive training program for new associates which resulted in 100% product certification in addition to improving closing percentage from 8% to 23% and internet business from 17% to 45%
- Utilized superior communication and interpersonal abilities in order to handle sales operations within a fast-paced automotive dealership environment which resulted in being awarded 4 Time Atlas Awards
- Perform detailed vehicle appraisals, identified client needs, and monitor inventory levels along with successfully selling over 1,200 vehicles which accounted for over $4 million in gross profit
- Nominated by team members to join the Executive Sales Council which was tasked with developing innovative sales policies and procedures
- Played an instrumental role in daily sales operations with a concentration on identifying potential clients within the community, attending trade shows, and performing cold-calling
- Successfully increased client business by 450%, completed complex sales forecasting, negotiated service pricing, and consistently monitored sales metrics
Additional Professional Includes: National Sales Manager, US Vend Technologies and National Sales and Distribution Manager, OK Manufacturing
Some College Coursework, Business Administration, Linguistics Minor, Ricks College, Rexburg, ID
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in sales management roles with a background in procuring new clients within the community, identifying product needs/wants, and devising comprehensive sales strategies. In addition, I have a keen ability to maintain positive rapport with both new and existing clients.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive background in increasing organizational revenue and gross profit.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!