This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Collections Management Specialist
- Results-oriented Collections Specialist with 19 years of experience managing personnel, driving efficiency and maximizing company collection revenue.
- Regarded for ability to streamline process improvement initiatives throughout daily operations.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, critical to promoting employee growth and development while increasing team performance.
- Honorably discharged US Air Force Veteran.
Client Relationship Management
Training & Development
Comcast Business - Greenwood Village, CO 2015
- Strategically increase revenue while continually achieving and surpassing existing sales goals.
- Leverage various tactics to successfully promote client retention among small/medium business customers.
Caesars Entertainment - Las Vegas, Nevada 2014-2015 Casino Credit Supervisor
- Utilized expertise to successfully manage application approval operations for 30+ sites with an approval authority of $100k.
- Maintained quality control throughout daily operations of Credit Clerks, with associated responsibilities including maximizing customer service, ensuring submission of credit applications and conducting thorough investigations.
Miles, Bauer, Bergstrom & Winters, LLP - Henderson, Nevada 2011-2014
Collections Assistant Manager
- Fulfilled key leadership role within Collections Department, overseeing 16 Collectors while managing combined outstanding amount of $50,000,000+.
- Implemented strategies to increase performance throughout effective coaching, motivating and counseling.
- Collaborated extensively with Collections Manager and Managing Partner to maximize efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Recognized for collecting 90% on outstanding credit card portfolios, as well as increasing HELOC settlement revenue by 30%.
- Chief responsibilities included maintaining key attorney/client relationships, conducting audits, ensuring regulation compliance and performance management.
- Promoted employee retention by deploying a recognition programs.
Ford Motor Credit Company - Henderson, Nevada 2000-2011 Supervisor Loss Prevention
- Assumed critical leadership position throughout hands on supervision of 8-10 Customer Service Representatives within Loss Prevention Department while simultaneously managing monthly credit loss budget of $1M.
- Spearheaded process improvement initiatives, throughout collaboration with Customer Relations, Dealer Partners and FMCC Business Development Managers.
- Achieved Outstanding rating, by exceeding efficiency objectives with results of 15.1% charge-off ratio, 29.4% U-T-D percentage and an average of 20.6 resolutions without charge-off.
- Continually achieved and surpassed budget and delinquency goals.
- Demonstrated strong management skills by implementing various performance enhancing strategies, monitoring growth and providing effective coaching.
- Maintained quality assurance throughout daily operations, including credit loss evaluation and verification of loan applications/closing documents.
- Exemplified strong communication skills while providing top notch customer service and inquiry resolution.
- Generated accurate reports to ensure operations remained on schedule.
Previous Positions: Account Maintenance Supervisor, Skip Team Supervisor, Credit Analyst Redemption Team Supervisor and Customer Service Representative
California Casualty Management - Colorado Springs, Colorado 1996-1999
Quote Solicitation Supervisor
- Strategically oversaw daily operations of 10 direct reports, with primary responsibilities including quality control, resolving group member inquiries and completing performance appraisals annually.
- Received recognition for team performance, customer satisfaction, perfect attendance and strong leadership skills.
- Developed and implemented successful process improvement initiatives regarding benefits education, closing deals and building rapport with prospects, key to driving sales revenue.
- Created and managed Business Center Focus Group.
Six Sigma Certification
Extensive Leadership Training
Harvard Manage Mentor Courses
High School Diploma
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!