This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Client-Focused Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on business operations in alignment with a dynamic company s vision, xxxxxxlue, and goals to attain a competitive adxxxxxxntage and generate robust employer growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including offering skill in prioritizing workflow, improving processes, boosting efficiency, and driving business success.
- Bilingual Communicator (English / Spanish) who develops synergistic relationships with executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and customers; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to attain business objectives.
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking branch operations, including directing top-performing teams in delivering customer-focused services, as well as actively planning and prioritizing core workflow for MSRs and Tellers.
- Ensure seamless processes by supervising MSRs / Tellers in cash buying / selling, balancing, and researching differences, as well as check cashing, funds withdrawal from accounts, and non-routine transactions requiring override.
- Direct branch-wide accounting functions, including ensuring that proper reporting meets deadlines, as well as assisting tellers in resolving balancing problems, authorizing over / short adjustments, serving as point-of-contact for branch audits, managing gift card and reloadable card inventory, and balancing and loading cash into Xxxxxx ATM.
- Demonstrate skill in analyzing customer needs to assess proper products and / or services, including explaining deposits and loan products, opening new accounts, issuing checks, approving checks, and processing transactions.
- Cross-sell pop-ups to learn benefits / opportunities, and present offers to members for lending products / services.
- Educate members about features and benefits of HSFCU products and services, including new offerings, convenience services, and promotions (e.g. FICO (credit score), BALANCE, mobile services), and explain eServices with responsibility for accessing and familiarizing customers with HSFCU eServices (e.g. online banking, SNAP deposit, access point).
- Deliver results-focused member services, including interacting with loan applicants; explaining loan options, rates, terms, and collateral requirements; gathering and inputting data; obtaining information in Loan Document Checklist within the required timelines; processing loan requests; and preparing approved documentation for filing and imaging.
- Coordinate branch security, including physical security of branch and policies / procedures assurance, as well as conducting training and informing staff of robbery procedures and hospital security and / or emergency protocols.
- Conduct branch and file maintenance account card audits while complying with applicable rules and / or regulations.
- Boost professional knowledge by regularly participating in internal / external training while offering active listening.
- Played a vital role in proactively handling high-volume customer inquiries on a daily basis, including supporting staff in maintaining a high level of unit integrity, as well as reconciling cash from previous day s business to exceed objectives.
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward balancing register receipts, reconciling deposits, and efficiently preparing change funds and vendor invoices, as well as facilitating accurate data entry of system-wide records.
Undergraduate Studies Northern Xxxxxx Community College
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!