This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Operations Manager possessing 10+ years of experience directing daily operations, managing logistics and maintaining quality control.
- Recognized for the ability to streamline process improvement initiatives to significantly boost efficiency.
- Top-notch leadership skills with a track record of building, training and managing high-performance teams.
- Regarded for strong organizational skills, instrumental to facilitating logistics in fast-paced environments.
Leadership & Development
USAF Texas Air National Guard, Fort Worth, TX 2010-Present
Air Transportation Specialist
- Demonstrate top-notch organizational and leadership skills while facilitating various air transportation activities.
- Maintain quality control throughout daily operations by examining equipment, reviewing travel authorizations and thoroughly inspecting cargo.
- Ensure strict adherence to safety regulations and policies.
- Conduct in-depth testing / controls to ensure functionality of various types of equipment, including parachutes.
- Devise strategic operational plans and implement policies / procedures as necessary.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives to significantly increase efficiency.
Navy Gateway Inns &Suites, Fort Worth, TX 2011-2015
Facility and Engineering Director
- Fulfilled critical leadership position, focusing primarily on boosting performance, devising strategic plans and directing daily team operations.
- Steered various types of projects to an on-time, within budget completion; oversaw maintenance / repair of plumbing systems, painting and structural repairs.
- Maintained strict adherence to human resource policies / procedures, as well as labor regulations.
- Heavily involved in new employee on boarding; utilized strong management abilities to conduct in-depth training for team members.
- Leveraged excellent organizational skills to appropriately delegate resources, manage budgets, estimate material needs and maintain proper inventory levels.
- Championed process improvement initiatives by implementing innovative solutions to boost efficiency.
- Developed and implemented a comprehensive preventative maintenance program.
City of Fort Worth Water Department, Fort Worth, TX 2010-2011
Assistant Water / Wastewater Manager
- Collaborated extensively with management team to develop initiatives to boost performance.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while devising strategic plans, delegating resources and maintaining strict adherence to project budgets.
- Led complex construction, installation, repair and maintenance projects for city water systems.
- Conducted thorough inspections to maintain strict adherence to city standards / regulations and promote quality control throughout all operations.
- Promptly resolved issues and complaints in a proactive manner.
Millennium Plumbing Solutions, Fort Worth, TX 2006-2009
Operations / Project Manager
- Assumed key project management role, focusing heavily on ensuring on-time, within budget completion.
- Strategically identified client needs and designed solutions to ensure fulfillment.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills while educating team members on project details / requirements.
- Thoroughly reviewed all data to ensure quality control throughout all operations.
- Utilized aggressive negotiation tactics to ensure favorable terms throughout all contracts and agreements.
- Created accurate forecasts / estimates; thoroughly tracked all information.
- Maintained open lines of communication regarding project status.
Associate Degree, Austin Community College, Austin, TX; 2003
Applied Science Degree, Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell AFB, AL; 2017
Business Administration & Logistics Coursework, Lonestar Community College, The Woodlands, TX; 1999
Technical School Certificate 2T2, Air Transportation School 2T2 Technical School, Lackland, TX; 2008
Parachute Rigger Certificate, Army Rigger School, Ft Lee, VA; 2014
Joint Air Drop Inspector Certification; 2015
Joint Inspection Certification, 2016
Hazmat Inspector Certificate, Logistic Readiness University (LRU) Savannah, GA; 2015
25K Halverson Instructor Certificate, Logistic Readiness University (LRU) Savannah, GA; 2015
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!