This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
~ Solutions-Driven Healthcare Leader Patient-Focused LCSW Care Coordination Specialist ~
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Profile of Qualifications
Dynamic Licensed Clinical Social Worker who offers proven skills in the coordination, delivery, and management of solutions-driven programs and services in alignment with facility or individual needs, along with ensuring responsible practices based on strict standards. Ambitious self-starter who exhibits a background in conducting clinical assessments, ensuring continuity of care, and providing group / individual therapy. Excellent communicator who establishes nurturing relationships with individuals of various cultural and economic backgrounds while seamlessly interfacing with social work peers, healthcare staff, patients, clientele, and the public. Out-of-the-box thinker who plans, prioritizes, and manages social services tasks in high-pressure environments. Top performer who promotes, enhances, and increases access to community and / or healthcare referral resources.
Education, Professional Development & Affiliations
University of Southern California Master of Social Work 2013
Concentration in Health & Medical Social Work
St. Mary s University Bachelor of Arts in Psychology 1993
State of Florida Licensed Clinical Social Worker 2016
St. Mary s University Criminology Certificate 1995
ARISE Trainers Certification for Life Skills Groups (2009)
Department of Health Training (2013) Problem-Solving Therapy Training (2013)
Motivational Interviewing Training (2012) Trauma-Focused Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Training (2012)
Member National Association of Social Workers (NASW) (Since 2013)
Member Phi Alpha Honor Society Omicron Epsilon Chapter
Recent Career Highlights
- Actively promote continuity of care planning by providing integral community hospital-driven referrals in emergency services for uninsured, indigent, and / or homeless populations to support key healthcare goals.
- Successfully co-conceptualized, designed, and implemented a comprehensive Care Coordination Council as Care Coordinator for Orlando Health with the intent to lead monthly evaluations of subcommittees and create and implement effective department processes for better cost utilization and strategies to work smarter.
- Played a vital role in developing a Gemba Board to review data on length of stay and Press Ganey scores.
Orlando Health Orlando, FL 2014 Present
Care Coordinator Lead Social Worker
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead assurance of continuity of care across the continuum for the delivery of integrated services within this Level 1 Trauma Center ER, including serving as the Lead Social Worker.
- Promote excellence in daily care for this 74-bed unit with 100 patients on average, including monitoring progress toward discharge plans or altering plans with priority placed on patients at highest risk for complication, admission, and / or readmission, and ensure patient access to RXs, DMEs, and other services.
- Apply strong leadership talents toward mentoring and managing a team of Care Coordinators in meeting and / or exceeding daily goals while building and sustaining mutually beneficial working relationships with physicians, nurses, social workers, patients, and family counselors to ensure appropriate ED discharge plans.
- Identify essential support needs for patients and families to develop targeted action plans while providing guidance in initiating and overcoming self-management strategies and possible barriers.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Resume Page Two
Humana Orlando, FL 2013
Social Worker Case Manager
- Performed proactive telephonic outreach to eligible Humana members and engaged participation in Humana Cares Complex Care Management program.
- Actively participated in all enrollment activities.
- Completed physical, psychological, emotional, and environmental assessment for the purpose of providing appropriate and timely interventions to ensure provision of optimal care.
- Coordinated community care and services as deemed appropriate.
- Understood clinical program design, implementation, and management, monitoring, and reporting.
Grace Medical Home Orlando, FL 2013
Social Work Medical Intern
- Collaborated with a multi-disciplinary team in providing primary care services to uninsured patients by conducting enrollment interviews, completing new patient intake, providing mental health counseling, and providing referrals for outside services.
- Actively counseled patients regarding treatment plan development and weekly progress notes.
Chancery High School Orlando, FL 2012
- Served as Facilitator of psycho-educational groups for at-risk youth and young adults, teaching life skills, substance abuse, social skills, and anger management.
- Entrusted to conduct bio-psychosocial assessments, identifying clinical risk areas, developing treatment plans, and providing individual counseling to clients.
VisionQuest Various Locations 2000 2012
Case Manager, Houston, TX (2011 2012)
- Oversaw all aspects of case management for youth and families, from conducting assessments and coordinating intakes/discharges to providing group therapy and generating referrals.
- Facilitated productive therapeutic services between families, agency workers, schools, parole officers, and community agencies.
Functional Family Therapy, Houston, TX (2011)
- Proficiently developed clinical service plans to ensure quality home-based therapy for at-risk youth and families, supplementing with group and family counseling as needed.
Case Manager Therapist, Lake County, FL (2010)
- Selected to manage a caseload of 50 youth in children and family services, encompassing treatment planning, group therapy services, intake/discharge, and multi-disciplinary team meetings.
Case Manager, Orlando, FL (2007 2010)
- Served as liaison with families, schools, juvenile probation officers, and judges regarding court-ordered sanctions, aftercare planning, routine checks, and documentation for juvenile clients.
Chief Administrator, New Lisbon, NJ (2000 2005)
- Played a vital role in hiring, training, and managing a 35-member staff tasked with supervising comprehensive treatment plans for 36 female youth from the Department of Children & Families.
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!