This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Business to Business Sales Specialist
- Recognized for consistently increasing sales revenue; grew accounts from $315k to $3.75M+ within a 6-year period.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to establishing and maintaining positive relationships with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to identify client needs and design individualized solutions to ensure fulfillment.
- Top-notch problem-solving skills with a track record of exceeding expectations.
Sales Revenue Growth
Print & Direct Mail Marketing
Client Relationship Management
CPS Cards, Allentown, PA 2011-Present
- Develop and implement innovative strategies to significantly boost business to business sales, including print and direct mail programs.
- Consistently maintain adherence to project schedules and ensure achievement of deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Promote elevated levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Utilize strong negotiation skills throughout vendor interactions.
BBF Printing Solutions, Largo, FL 2003-2011
- Fulfilled key account management position, focusing heavily on delivering high quality service and promoting client satisfaction.
- Ensured strict adherence to project timetables; maintained open lines of communication with clients regarding project status.
- Implemented highly effective business to business strategies to increase sales revenue.
- Strategically negotiated with vendors to ensure favorable terms throughout interactions.
Collegiate Funding Services, Pinellas Park, FL 2002-2003
- Delivered high quality service throughout daily interactions with clients; conducted in-depth follow-up to ensure satisfaction.
Deli Fresh Inc, Oldsmar, FL 2000-2001
- Fulfilled key leadership position, with associated responsibilities including logistics, organizational and account management.
- Demonstrated an ability to ensure on-time completion of tasks in a deadline driven environment.
MediGap Direct, Dunedin, FL 1999-2000
Insurance Sales Representative
- Leveraged strong sales skills and insurance industry knowledge to promote life and health policies.
- Strategically identified client needs and made knowledge based recommendations to ensure fulfillment.
Customer Relations and Business Ethics Course, PHCC, New Port Richey, FL
Life, Health and Annuities Insurance License, Florida School of Insurance, Tampa, FL
High School Diploma, William Floyd High School, Mastic Beach, NY
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!