This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Accomplished Inside Sales Engineer eager to contribute 8 years of experience to a progressive IT Sales opportunity.
- Recent Masters of Information Technology graduate with proven experience implementing highly effective sales strategies.
- Dynamic communication skills, instrumental to cultivating lasting client relationships.
- Regarded for ability to drive business development initiatives, resulting in increased company revenue.
- Skilled in streamlining process improvement tactics, key to maximizing efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Power Quality Enclosures and Power Quality Sales Channel at Eaton Corporation.
- Quoted $17,464,812.50 in 2015 at Eaton Corporation.
- Eaton ESTAR recognition for increasing sales in Q1-Q3 from 2.1% to 59%.
- Eaton ESTAR recognition for providing top notch support in June 2015 by taking 445 calls while maintaining 81% availability.
- Established a network of 400 + members while working in the direct marketing industry for Fortune High Tech Marketing (FHTM).
Client Relationship Management
Training & Development
Eaton Corporation 2014-Present
Power Quality Account Engineer (Inside Sales Engineer)
Fulfill critical sales position, contributing extensively to all phases of support, including pre-sale, product selection and end user follow up.
Exemplify strong interpersonal skills as main point of contact throughout three international regions.
Collaborate with field sales representatives to continually achieve and surpass sales metrics.
Strategically identify client needs and develop innovative solutions to meet power system and load requirements.
Conduct thorough market trend research to demonstrate perks of company solutions.
Leverage expertise to design highly effective training and development presentations.
Contribute strong industry knowledge to oversight of Product Waterfalls project, focused primarily on updating MS Excel spreadsheet to rapidly identify changes with Power Quality products.
Provide successful quotes for single phase and three phase applications.
Serve as Channel Sales Subject Matter Expert (SME).
Designed and deployed highly effective sales strategies to drive revenue growth and team productivity.
Developed needs based solutions to promote individual client satisfaction.
Identified cellular device issues and successfully troubleshot mechanical, hardware and software system failures.
Recognized as Number One Technician in district based on service, sales and repair abilities.
Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in reduced company cost.
Verizon Wireless- Raleigh, NC 2009-2010
Assistant Network Analyst
Maintained quality control throughout daily operations for multiple sites, focused primarily on installation, operation and maintenance of regional data network elements.
Collaborated extensively with IT Managers to log network infrastructure issues.
Promoted efficiency throughout management of multiple vendor systems, as well as troubleshooting processes.
Affiliated Computer Services 2007-2009
Sprint Technical Sales Representative
Received merit based promotion from Tier 1 to Tier 2 technical support role.
Assumed key leadership position, overseeing daily operations of 6 direct reports.
Utilized strong customer service skills to resolve inquiries, troubleshoot malfunctions and maintain overall satisfaction.
Served as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on IDEN/CDMA cellular services.
Recognized as Number One Sales Technician.
M.S. Information Technology, North Carolina Agriculture and Technical State University; May 2014
Project Management Certificate
How to Run an Effective Meeting Certificate
Epsilon Pi Tau (EPT) Vice President
Association of Technology, Management and Applied Engineers
B.S. Special Education, Saint Augustine University; 2009
Dean s List
Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity President
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!