This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Energetic RN dedicated to driving high-quality patient care seeking Xxxxxxmmissioned Officer role with the U.S. Navy Nurse Xxxxxxrps.
- Integral Leader who directs the delivery of responsible acute patient care for all ages based on industry and facility standards of practices, and who offers experience in Medical-Surgical, Telemetry (Cardiac / Stroke), and Ortho / Neuro Units while xxxxxxllaborating with cross-functional healthcare teams to maximize patient outxxxxxxmes per treatment goals.
- Top Performer who exhibits skill in Nursing Leadership, Treatment Plan Development, and Patient Advocacy / Education.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who xxxxxxntributes talent in fast-paced, multi-unit facility optimization, including maintaining accurate charts using diverse proprietary technologies and achieving optimal high-quality care while adhering to HIPAA.
- Excellent Xxxxxxmmunicator who builds synergistic relationships with healthcare teams, patients, and families, and who demonstrates up-to-date knowledge of national care management trends and critical statistics to align objectives.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (2015) University of Wyoming
Associate of Science in Nursing (2009) Kaskaskia Xxxxxxllege
Registered Nurse (#0191853 Expires 9/30/2017) State of Xxxxxx
Certifications ACLS ￨ BLS ￨ CPR (Expires 12/30/2017) American Heart Association
- Utilize broad sxxxxxxpe of industry knowledge toward providing patient-focused care to individuals within hospitals throughout the Denver metro area, including xxxxxxntributing talents in primary specializations of Medical-Surgical, Telemetry, and Ortho / Neuro floors, as well as floating to Mom / Baby, Psych, Long-Term Acute Care, and Rehab Units.
- Xxxxxxmmunicate with patients, family members, and caregivers on diagnosis, treatment options, disease processes, and self-management, along with providing xxxxxxmprehensive instructions on discharge plans to sustain xxxxxxntinuity of care.
- Optimize healthcare efficiencies by handling accurate rexxxxxxrdkeeping in Meditech and Epic xxxxxxmputer charting systems.
Promote Medical-Surgical Unit success by caring for acutely ill patients in a 6:1 ratio, including performing head-to-toe assessments, vital signs assessments, and medication administration; changing dressings, inserting catheters, and starting IVs; monitoring and adjusting specialized equipment; interpreting reports; and providing interventions.
Xxxxxxllaborate with physicians to plan, implement, and evaluate patient plans for care, and report changes as required.
Prepare and administer oral, rectal, NG / PEG tubes, SubQ, IM, and IVs; monitor chest tubes, JP drains, PD catheters, nephrostomy tubes and pacer wires; and respond to life-saving situations in acxxxxxxrdance with standards / protoxxxxxxls.
Telemetry (Cardiac / Stroke) Unit
Provide care to patients suffering from acute and chronic xxxxxxnditions of the cardiovascular system, including treating unstable angina, cardiomyopathy, xxxxxxronary artery disease, xxxxxxngestive heart failure, myocardial infarction, cardiac dysrhythmia, stroke, TIA, and pulmonary / peripheral embolisms under the direction of cardiologist and hospitalists.
Perform post-operative care on a surgical unit, stress test evaluations, cardiac monitoring, vascular monitoring, and health assessments, including readying patients for stress testing, ECGs, peripheral diagnostics, and cardiac catheterization procedures, as well as administering blood and blood product transfusions and monitoring patients.
Exhibit skill in administering medications to manage irregular cardiac rhythms and evaluating outxxxxxxmes, including rexxxxxxgnizing heart rhythms (i.e. atrial fibrillation, heart blocks, vtach / fib) and knowledge of appropriate treatment.
Orthopaedic / Neurological Unit
Strategically steer care for patients requiring xxxxxxrrection of deformities or functional impairments of the skeletal system (i.e. extremities, spine, knees, hips, associated structures, muscles, ligaments), including providing care for pre- and post-op total hip and total knee surgeries, arthroplasty, laminectomies, craniotomies, incisions, and drainage, and trauma to the spinal xxxxxxrd with specializations in pre- and post-surgical treatment of surgeries.
- Delivered excellence in supplemental medical staffing to various jails, prison infirmaries, and clinics within Xxxxxx.
- Demonstrated proven nursing experience and empathetic talents in providing quality home health and hospice care.
Certified Nurse Assistant
- Played a vital role in supporting RNs, LPNs, and additional healthcare team members with basic patient care processes.
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive xxxxxxntribution to your success.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer proven nursing experience in Medical-Surgical, Telemetry (Cardiac / Stroke), and Ortho / Neuro Units, as well as talents in Patient Assessments, Treatment Plan Development / Support, Physician / Nurse Relations, and Patient Education / Advocacy. I am also highly skilled in Nursing Leadership, Team Building / Training, and Electronic Charting (e.g. Meditech, Epic).
Currently, as an RN with Supplemental Healthcare, I expertly provide patient-focused care to individuals within hospitals throughout the Denver metro area, including xxxxxxntributing skill in primary specializations of Medical-Surgical, Telemetry, and Ortho / Neuro floors, as well as floating to Mom / Baby, Psych, Long-Term Acute Care, and Rehab Units. Within this role, I successfully xxxxxxmmunicate among patients, family members, and caregivers on diagnosis, treatment options, disease processes, and self-management, along with providing xxxxxxmprehensive instructions on discharge plans to sustain xxxxxxntinuity of care.
A sampling of my Medical-Surgical Unit abilities include:
Promoting Medical-Surgical Unit success by caring for acutely ill patients in a 6:1 ratio, including performing head-to-toe assessments, vital signs assessments, and medication administration; changing dressings, inserting catheters, and starting IVs; monitoring and adjusting specialized equipment; interpreting key reports; and providing interventions.
Xxxxxxllaborating with physicians to plan, implement, and evaluate plans for care, and reporting changes as required.
Preparing and administering oral, rectal, NG / PEG tubes, SubQ, IM, and IVs; monitoring chest tubes, JP drains, PD catheters, nephrostomy tubes and pacer wires; and responding to life-saving situations per key standards / protoxxxxxxls.
To xxxxxxmplement this experience, please note that I earned a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Wyoming and an Associate of Science in Nursing from Kaskaskia Xxxxxxllege. I am a Registered Nurse in the State of Xxxxxx and hold up-to-date certifications in ACLS, BLS, and CPR.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional nursing experience in Telemetry (Cardiac / Stroke) and Orthopaedic / Neurological Units, as well as other healthcare roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a xxxxxxntinued xxxxxxmmitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!