This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Current Masters level Forensic Psychology Student seeking a challenging opportunity within the criminal justice industry.
- Possesses a strong attention to detail coupled with excellent analytical problem solving skills and an ability to adapt quickly.
- Exposure to investigative processes, including mapping a mock crime scene and gathering finger prints.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel; experienced in compiling information and generating detailed reports.
Master Degree in Forensic Psychology; In Progress
Bachelor Degree in Criminal Justice, Concentration: Forensics, California Baptist University, Riverside, CA
Dean s List | GPA: 3.8 | Sigma Kappa Sorority Sisterhood Chair
Mediation & Paralegal Certifications, University of La Verne, La Verne, CA
Associate Degree, Chaffey Community College, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Legislative Intern, United States House of Representatives, Lansing, MI; 2010
Gained exposure to legislative processes; resolved city issues and developed tributes for Boys/Girls Clubs.
Criminal Justice Knowledge
Attention to Detail
MS Office Suite
Sovereign Health of California 2015-2017
Patient Placement Coordinator
- Leveraged strong organizational skills to complete tasks on time within a fast-paced, deadline based environment.
- Associated responsibilities included scheduling, managing sensitive information and maintaining patient confidentiality throughout all operations.
- Thoroughly assessed patient needs and developed individualized solutions to fulfill medical / housing needs.
Pacific Sun Memory, San Clemente, CA 2014-2015
- Utilized MS Excel to generate detailed reports; relayed pertinent information to upper level management.
- Thoroughly reviewed vendor and customer account information to ensure accuracy.
- Used excellent organizational and administrative abilities to manage calendars, maintain proper inventory levels and oversee accounts receivable.
Massage Envy Spa, Rancho Cucamonga, CA; Sales Associate 2012-2014
Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa, Corona, CA; Massage Coordinator 2011
Pierce Enterprise Inc., Claremont, CA; Medical Billing 2007-2008
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!