This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Detail oriented Financial Professional eager to contribute top notch leadership and analysis skills
to a progressive opportunity.
- Dynamic analytic problem-solving abilities with a proven track record for meeting time lines and exceeding expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to build, train and lead high performance teams.
- Regarded for strong attention to detail, critical to maintaining quality control throughout all daily operations.
- In depth knowledge of reviewing securities trades, including equities, fixed income, future contracts and interest rate swaps.
Sunguard Asset Arena
Bloomberg, Investone &
MS Office Suite
SEI Investments, Oaks, PA 2013-Present
Mutual Fund Accounting Supervisor (2015-Present)
- Received multiple merit based promotions due to strong leadership and organizational skills coupled with an ability to exceed expectations.
- Maintain quality control throughout all daily operations; thoroughly review trades of various securities, including equities, fixed income, futures contracts, forward contracts and interest rate swaps.
- Conduct thorough research and analysis to increase overall department efficiency.
- Leverage top notch communication skills to resolve client inquiries and ensure satisfaction.
- Ensure regulatory compliance throughout all day to day operations.
- Utilize excellent management skills to direct daily activities for fund accounting team; develop and implement highly effective training initiatives for analysts.
- Deployed innovative method of pricing participatory notes; utilized underlying security and Bloomberg leading.
- Continually obtained fair value price for halted securities.
Mutual Fund Senior Accounting Analyst (2014-2015)
- Continually met and surpassed existed expectations; recognized for calculating NAV s with 100% accuracy.
- Responsibilities included, manual pricing of thinly traded securities, computing income distributions and generating thorough reports to show daily yields of the funds.
- Successfully processed fixed income, emerging market debt, world equity, shareholder activity and money market funds.
Mutual Fund Analyst (2013-2014)
- Obtained valuable exposure to best security trading and investment practices, with associated responsibilities including calculation of daily funds, performing reconciliations and analyzing changes.
- Continually recognized for strong team contribution and collaboration.
- Utilized various tools, including Investone and Sunguard Arena, to complete daily activities.
Bachelor of Science in Finance, Cum Laude, GPA: 3.52
St Joseph s University, School of Business Administration, Philadelphia, PA; 2012
CFA Institute: CFA Level 2 Candidate
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!