This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include 10 years of leadership and clinical experience in both professional and medical settings. I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward promoting products and services, resulting in significantly increased company revenue. To complement this background, I possess dynamic interpersonal skills, critical to maintaining positive relationships.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Devoted, self-motivated Professional eager to contribute communication, sales and leadership abilities, coupled with a strong clinical background, to a progressive organization.
- Well versed in educating patients and new associates on various topics; utilizing top notch interpersonal communication skills to convey concepts simply.
- Proven track record of upselling company products and services, resulting in increased revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly establish rapport and foster positive, lasting relationships.
Sales Revenue Growth
MS Office Suite
Great Expression Dental Center 2016-Present
- Leverage strong clinical knowledge to successfully treat and educate patients on various products, procedures and conditions.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with patients and staff members.
- Optimize efficiency throughout day to day operations.
- Fulfill key proprietary role, overseeing day to day operations including employee management, hiring and bookkeeping.
- Utilize strong interpersonal communication skills to provide excellent customer service and support.
- Provide thorough employee training on company processes.
- Responsible for payroll processing, business development and inventory.
Coast Dental Services 2007-2016
Dental Hygienist (2007-2016); Learning Peer (2014-2016)
- Demonstrated strong communication skills throughout daily interactions with patients; focused heavily on educating on treatment, prevention and medical conditions, as well as promoting company products/services.
- Continually implemented effective training and development programs for new hygienists; improved overall team performance substantially.
- Independently increased dental hygiene procedure revenue by 55% within 12-month period.
- Ensured accuracy throughout documentation of patient progress, procedures and future recommendations.
- Responsible for utilization and implementation of company protocols based on evidentiary research to systematically evaluate and treat patients on their periodontal status.
- Constantly achieved and surpassed existing goals.
- Served as a key contributor to retention of 95% of the practice
Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene, Clayton State University; 2016
Associate of Science in Dental Hygiene, Farmingdale State College, SUNY; 2005
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!