This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on global business operations in alignment with a multi-site company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust company growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with global executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
Business Director U.S. Operations Environmental Solutions (2011 Present)
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking operations of U.S. Field Services, Warehouses, Fabrication, and Plant Operations with dotted-line sales responsibilities, including directing profit / loss totaling $7.8 million.
- Contribute sharp analytical abilities toward managing U.S. operations-based forecasting and budgeting efforts.
Led a Safety Stewardship initiative driving national RIR / LTIR of 0.0 / 0.0.
Restructured and standardized operational, sales, and administrative processes.
Promoted superior services excellence, process performance, and financial execution.
Successfully turned around the failing business by driving safety culture and services excellence.
Business Unit Manager High Purity (2008 2011)
- Strategically steered operations and sales growth of new and existing accounts for a competitive Greater Midwest Service Branch Network, including managing full profit / loss responsibilities totaling $23 million to align with objectives.
Developed and rolled out Nation Administrative Centralization.
Reviewed, evaluated, and approved LoA Contracts Terms and Conditions.
Successfully operated business unit with later 2.5 years RIR / LTIR at 0.0. / 0.0.
Maximized business to perform to double-digit positive leverage after 6 years of negative leverage.
Drove EBITDA percentage to greater than 38% via sales proposal, operational efficiencies, and standardization.
Branch Manager High Purity (2004 2008)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing operations and sales growth for new and existing accounts across high-volume Milwaukee, Madison, and Minneapolis branches, including handling full profit / loss responsibility of $4.8 million, as well as managing accounts receivable in collaboration with personnel and customers.
Recognized for attaining a 97% customer retention rate.
Decreased accounts receivable to achieve a DSO average of 43.8 days.
Consistently managed operating contribution above 36% of revenue for 3 years.
Consolidated Central Business Units excess inventory of $240,000 and reduced it to $203,000 in 13 months.
- Applied strong leadership talents toward driving operations and sales growth within a competitive paper shredding and confidential files management company, including regularly attaining results to meet and / or exceed client needs.
Decreased accounts receivable from 49% over 60 days to 0% over 60 days.
Generated 10 months of 100% on-time delivery of services to a growing customer base.
Achieved company s highest overall ratings for annual Cost of Risk Assessment Audit for Safety.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
General Manager U.S. Operations (1999 2001)
- Maximized bottom-line performance by directing daily operations of manufacturing and commercial building management, as well as new business sales and implementation encompassing 11 states providing leadership with building operations systems, management, labor union bargaining, labor relations, paint processes, stamping, front line supervision, environmental services, mechanical maintenance, maintenance, plant vehicle repair, and custodial services.
- Led a details-oriented team of 20 front-line Facility Manager direct reports, including overseeing all labor agreements.
Successfully managed $14 million in profit / loss.
Developed and implemented domestic and international accounts.
Increased major national account base business by $3.1 million during 2001.
Decreased accounts receivable by $1.4+ million via lucrative client negotiations.
Directed multi-state facilities across 14 Ford Motor Company manufacturing and commercial accounts.
Facilities General Manager Ford Chicago Stamping Plant (1998 1999)
- Led targeted decision-making within a fast-paced Stamping Plant with responsibilities for $1.5 million in profit / loss.
Increased business development by $250,000.
Served as member of an Operations / Labor Bargaining Committee.
Supported negotiations and preparation of Local Bargaining Agreements.
Facilities General Manager Vauxhall Motors (1998 ￨ 1999)
- Spearheaded reconstruction of existing operations within this U.K.-based facility while mentoring and managing a results-focused team encompassing a Manager, General Foreman, 3 Supervisors, and 56 Labor T&G Union employees.
- Built and sustained highly productive customer relationships by proactively assessing needs and resolving key concerns.
Personally reduced costs by $29,000 per month.
Successfully trained all employees in paint processes.
Developed a solvent reduction cost plan with annual savings of $145,000+.
Assistant Facilities Manager Ford Chicago Stamping Plant (1997 1998)
- Played a vital role in directing facilities operations while managing a team of 3 Supervisors, 2 Mechanics, 1 Clerk, and 56 Ford UAW hourly employees, including planning and prioritizing workflow and scheduling to meet critical objectives.
Reconstructed an equipment PM program using MP2 software.
Served as first-ever contract member of an Operations / UAW Bargaining Committee.
Consolidated vendors to significantly reduce supplies costs via RFPs and an As and When Needed program.
Front Line Production Supervisor General Motors BUICK CITY (1996 1997)
- Directed high-volume production department lines in Paint Shop while filling in as General Foreman in the absence of GM General Foreman or GM Superintendent, as well as serving as a member of the GM Paint Team Supervision staff.
Reduced downtime by an average of 22 minutes per shift.
Generated a corporate record of zero defects per vehicle at Final Car Audit (FCA).
Reconstructed and standardized 32 Paint Production line job descriptions for a 1998 model change.
Bachelor of Science in Political Science Grand Valley State University
Advertising ￨ Marketing Studies Northwood University
Financial Analysis ￨ Diversity Training ￨ Meeting & Exceeding Client Needs
Train the Trainer ￨ Presentation Skills ￨ Lean ￨ 5S ￨ Kaizen ￨ Financial Training ￨ Financial Blueprint
Facility Management Skills & Systems ￨ OSHA Compliance Training ￨ Automotive Paint Booth Management
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Global Multi-Site Business Operations, Profit / Loss, Budget Control, Forecasting, Financial Analysis / Planning, Labor Union Bargaining, Cost-Reducing Initiatives, and Contract Negotiations. I am also highly skilled in Multi-State Facilities Management, Team Building / Training, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Trends Tracking, Multi-Process Optimization, and Customer Service.
Currently, as Business Director of U.S. Operations (Environmental Solutions) for Evoqua Water Technologies, I expertly lead strategic operations of U.S. Field Services, Warehouses, Fabrication, and Plant Operations with dotted-line sales responsibilities, including directing profit / loss totaling $7.8 million, as well as handling all forecasting and budgeting.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Leading a Safety Stewardship initiative driving national RIR / LTIR of 0.0 / 0.0.
Restructuring and standardizing operational, sales, and administrative processes.
Promoting superior services excellence, process performance, and financial execution.
Successfully turning around the failing business by driving safety culture and services excellence.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Bachelor of Science in Political Science from Grand Valley State University, and completed Advertising / Marketing studies at Northwood University and Targeted Selection studies at Michigan State University. I am also well-versed in Train the Trainer, OSHA Compliance, Lean, 5S, and Kaizen, among others.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in branch management, general management, and facilities management roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!