This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Leader experienced in directing technical, facility and financial operations.
- Recognized for the ability to streamline existing processes, resulting in increased efficiency throughout all operations.
- Skilled in maintaining quality control throughout financial operations while ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
InstallShield 5.5, 6.0 & 6.21
Visual Basic 6
TCP / IP
Holy Rosary Parish 2015-Present
Facilities, Technology and Finance Manager
- Fulfill key leadership position, focusing on overseeing daily facilities, finances and technology operations.
- Leverage strong management abilities to direct daily activities of 4 employees and up to 25 volunteers; implement strategies to maximize available resources.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives to ensure efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail while overseeing various financial operations, including annual budgets and general bookkeeping.
- Maintain adherence to all city, state and federal regulations.
- Successfully steer facilities projects to an on-time, within budget completion.
- Use strong organizational skills to develop schedules and maintain proper inventory levels.
- Utilize PDS Ledger and PDS Office to track financial data, record donations and generate detailed reports.
Holy Family Parish 2004-2015
Facilities, Finance and Technology Manager
- Directed day to day operations, including finances, facilities and technology.
- Exemplified strong organizational abilities while creating / tracking annual budgets and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Managed daily activities of 30+ employees and volunteers.
- Successfully managed multiple building / renovation projects; ensured on-time, within budget completion.
- Successfully managed network consisting of 40 computers; maintained hardware and network.
- Used strong communication skills to simplify complex technical concepts for end users.
TeamDirection Inc. 2001-2005
Technical Support Manager
- Utilized strong technical knowledge to create a support department; oversaw all daily operations.
- Thoroughly analyzed IT issues and developed solutions to resolve quickly.
- Served as a liaison between end users and engineering department.
- Demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of website administration, networking, DLL installation, EXE and Windows Registry.
TierTwo Systems; Sr Technical Support Consultant | MS Access Designer | Install Engineer 1997- 2001
Curo Technology / Frame Technology / Adobe Systems; Support Engineer 1991-1997
Bachelor of Business Administration with emphasis on Management Information Systems
University of Texas at El Paso
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!