This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail-oriented Professional with 20+ years of experience delivering quality administrative support within fast-paced office environments.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, instrumental to providing top notch customer service.
- Recognized for the ability to maintain quality control and optimize efficiency throughout existing processes.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills with a track record of exceeding expectations.
MS Office Suite
L-3 Communications 2008-Present
Customer Service Logistics Specialist
- Demonstrate strong organizational abilities while performing various administrative and customer service tasks.
- Leverage top notch interpersonal skills to maintain open lines of communication with customers; resolve issues to increase satisfaction levels.
- Collaborate extensively with team members to increase efficiency across existing office operations.
- Thoroughly review purchase orders to ensure adherence to PO requirements.
- Track full cycle movement of customer returns.
- Successfully maintain RMA databases; input and update information as necessary.
- Generate costing, test discrepancy and failure analysis reports.
Equity Residential 2004-2005
Provided direct support to Property Manager in a fast-paced office.
Adecco Temp. Agency / Proctor and Gamble, Mason, OH 2002-2004
Provided key administrative support to Logistics Planning Group, with associated responsibilities including expense report generation, facilitation of travel and creation of informative presentations.
Used MS Office Suite to complete daily assignments.
Contributed extensively to various projects.
H&R Block; Customer Service Representative 2002 & 2003
Cassano s Pizza; Shift Manager & Delivery Driver 2001-2002
Leggett & Platt, Inc.; Inventory Clerk / Administrative Assistant to the Safety Director 1998-2001
Sumco USA; Shift Trainer/Machine Operator 1995-1998
Associate Degree in Applied Science, Dean s List, GPA: 3.8, Sinclair Community College
Basic PC Troubleshooting & Repair Short-Term Certificate | Digital Systems Certificate of Accomplishment
Completed Co-op with OTAP; repairing PC s and printers
Member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
Microsoft Access Levels 1-3, New Horizons Computer Learning Center
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!