This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Skilled in maintaining quality throughout day to day financial operations.
- Proven track record of leveraging financial knowledge to reconcile payment and tax issues.
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills with a proven track record for meeting time lines and exceeding goals and expectations.
- Possesses an in depth knowledge of econometric analysis.
Bachelor of Economics, Minor in Finance, Missouri State University, Springfield, MO
MS Office Suite
Josten s, Owatonna, MN 2015-Present
Sales and Service Associate
- Leverage strong interpersonal communication skills to provide top notch customer service and resolve inquiries.
- Conduct thorough investigations to verify claims eligibility.
- Utilize industry knowledge to promote company services and products.
First Financial Group of America, Houston, TX 2013-2014
Administration Operation Specialist
- Ensured accuracy throughout all financial operations, including bill reconciliation and payroll processing.
- Served as a liaison between payroll and policy carrier, key to increasing efficiency and resolving issues.
- Assisted employees with insurance enrollment, thoroughly reviewing information for accuracy.
Expedia/Hotels.com, Springfield, MO 2010-2013
Vendor Banking Coordinator AP/AR
- Strategically managed accounts, focusing heavily on regulation compliance, investigation of vendor tax levy cases and developing payment methods.
- Meticulously verified account information, including ACH routing number, wire routing numbers, SWIFT codes, IBANS and w-9 information.
- Utilized various IT tools, including Oracle system and Salesforce, to track account information.
Breadsmith, Springfield, MO 2008-2010
- Demonstrated strong organizational, leadership and communication skills while maintaining quality, conducting thorough training and managing supply inventory.
Lamplighter Inn, Springfield, MO 2007-2008
Head Night Auditor
- Gained valuable exposure to best financial practices within a fast paced environment, with responsibilities including auditing daily sales, report generation and maintaining quality control.
- Oversaw day to day activities of two staff members.
- Utilized strong communication skills to provide excellent customer service and resolve inquiries.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!