This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Detail oriented Master of Business Administration Graduate eager to contribute strong academic foundation and 10+ years of professional experience to a progressive organization.
- Possesses top notch organizational abilities, coupled with an in depth understanding of the healthcare industry and extensive experience maintaining adherence to regulations.
- Proven track record of reviewing data for accuracy, ensuring quality control and improving existing processes.
- Excellent leadership skills; experienced in training new associates and collaborating extensively
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Concentration in Healthcare Management
Columbia Southern University, Orange Beach, Alabama; 2016
Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management, Park University, Beaufort, South Carolina; 2013
Training & Development
Apollo MD, Hardeeville, South Carolina 2016
- Exemplified excellent attention to detail, with associated responsibilities including reviewing information for accuracy, maintaining regulatory compliance and managing employee records.
- Duties included assisting with malpractice insurance applications, renewal of physician s license and serving as a liaison between local businesses.
- Leveraged strong leadership skills to develop and implement highly effective training processes for new employees.
- Thoroughly reviewed medical charts; ensured completeness throughout notes, orders and provider signatures.
- Remained up to date on current regulations and health insurance processes.
Coastal Neurology, Port Royal, South Carolina 2001-2009 & 2013-2016
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and organizational skills throughout day to day interactions with patients.
- Thoroughly review patient information for accuracy; focused on maintaining quality control.
- Ensured adherence to HIPPA, state and federal regulations.
- Utilized various electronic medical record (EMR) systems, including Allscripts to complete tasks.
- Associated responsibilities included scheduling, medical billing, claims processing and insurance verification.
- Utilized in depth knowledge of ICD 9 and ICD 10 to properly complete coding.
Memorial Health, Bluffton, South Carolina 2013
- Provided top notch administrative support, focusing heavily on scheduling, data entry and reviewing billing information for accuracy.
- Maintained compliance to HIPPA, Medicare and Medicaid regulations throughout all daily operations.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!