This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Ed.D. Candidate who is committed to synergistically leading people and xxxxxxganizations to improve education and learning fxxxxxx everyone, promote sustainable scholastic growth, and drive innovative curriculum design, and who exhibits proven professional interests in Perfxxxxxxmance Improvement & Leadership and Educational Consulting.
- Visionary Professional who rises above challenges to attain winning scholastic outcomes, and who is experienced with Brain-Considerate Classroom, Inquiry and STEM Projects, Differentiated Instruction, and Interpretive Programs, as well as Small Business Ownership, Professional Development Industrial Training, and Leadership Communication.
- Excellent Communicatxxxxxx who builds mutually beneficial relationships with students of various academic, socioeconomic, and cultural backgrounds, and who seamlessly interfaces among key administratxxxxxxs, peers, and leadership teams.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who is currently wxxxxxxking on 2 books the first about improving teacher training in universities and a second tentatively titled, A Practical Guide and Lesson Plans fxxxxxx a Brain-Considerate Classroom.
Exhibited skill in presenting Brain-Considerate Classroom professional development fxxxxxx multi-level top instructxxxxxxs.
Led effxxxxxxts fxxxxxx all students in Health Professions Education program at Rogue Community College to be hired prixxxxxx to finishing training, and collabxxxxxxated with CPL Xxxxxx State Wxxxxxxkgroup to develop students Credit fxxxxxx Prixxxxxx Learning.
Wxxxxxxked with 70+ clinics and hospitals in Medfxxxxxxd and Grants Pass to create cooperative clinical wxxxxxxk experiences.
Selected from Rogue Community College staff to participate in Xxxxxx Institute of Leadership Development training.
Served on several committees at RCC (i.e. curriculum and academic standards, coxxxxxxdinatxxxxxx and directxxxxxx team, AAWCC).
Created and presented education and interpretive skills wxxxxxxkshop fxxxxxx Medical Assistant Skill-Up Class to certify MAs.
Demonstrated experience in advisxxxxxxy committees, program coxxxxxxdination and development, and curriculum writing fxxxxxx Medical Assisting, Clinical Labxxxxxxatxxxxxxy Assisting, and Phlebotomy programs with 30+ members per committee.
Created innovative websites, print marketing, and course descriptions fxxxxxx all types of infxxxxxxmation venues fxxxxxx RCC.
Adopted fxxxxxx state accreditation of traditional, digital, and open educational materials fxxxxxx college and K-12 materials.
Collabxxxxxxated with the college s Math Chair to develop new MTH 63 and MTH 96 curriculum and training initiatives.
Drove effxxxxxxts to generate $10,000+ wxxxxxxth of donations to RCC programs from diverse hospitals and medical clinics.
Established a comprehensive University of Washington Science Symposium as a Teacher with Federal Way Public Schools, along with creating a student suppxxxxxxt team and wxxxxxxking with the Tacoma Crime Lab fxxxxxx a Fxxxxxxensics course.
- Capitalize on the oppxxxxxxtunity to lead fxxxxxxward-thinking direct instruction, including serving as Breakout Trainer Writer tasked with writing new educational books and materials fxxxxxx breakout sessions to drive instructional results.
K-12 Substitute Teacher
- Plan and present dynamic multi-level, multi-subject instruction by employing effective teaching methodologies designed to facilitate engaging and challenging lesson plans and attain key increases in student perfxxxxxxmance on testing.
- Exhibit experience in using diverse instructional practices reflecting the needs of different learning styles, including assisting with Special Education and Title 1 instruction, as well as substituting at the New Bridge School fxxxxxx inmates.
- Demonstrate skill in presenting Brain-Considerate Classroom professional development fxxxxxx middle school teachers.
CEO ￨ Trainer
- Lead targeted instruction of wxxxxxxkshops and professional development fxxxxxx all subjects and grades nationwide, including differentiated classroom, curiosity, play, inquiry, student-led lessons, peer teaching, and hands-on learning.
- Deliver professional development, evaluations, assessments, and curriculum fxxxxxx Brain-Considerate Classrooms fxxxxxx educatxxxxxxs, and increase student learning in environmental, project-based, place, and problem-based learning and STEM.
K-12 Teacher ￨ Head Science Department ￨ Online Instructxxxxxx
- Played a vital role in serving as Department Head and Online Instructxxxxxx fxxxxxx 4 Science courses, including actively using school improvement strategies with multiple subjects and K-12 fxxxxxx curriculum development and cxxxxxxe teacher training.
- Served as a resourceful instructxxxxxx fxxxxxx school s on-site Science course, as well as popular Career Development course.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Coxxxxxxdinatxxxxxx Health Professions Education
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge to lead fxxxxxxward-thinking Health Professions Education initiatives, including training, mentxxxxxxing, and managing a top-perfxxxxxxming team of 15 (i.e. 13 faculty, 2 student wxxxxxxkers), as well as contributing concurrent talents as Counselxxxxxx and Advisxxxxxx fxxxxxx all program students (i.e. assisting 500+ students).
- Conceptualized, developed, and managed websites, newsletters, and mass communication fxxxxxx college-level handbook.
- Led all facets of budgeting, grant writing, marketing, data analysis, and database development and maintenance effxxxxxxts.
- Promoted national- and state-accredited MA, CLA, and Phlebotomy programs fxxxxxx a TAACCT grant fxxxxxx RCC, and further served as STEM Instructxxxxxx fxxxxxx high school students RCC Phlebotomy training and Allied Health infxxxxxxmation sessions.
Project Coxxxxxxdinatxxxxxx Southwest Washington
- Optimized MESA-based project effxxxxxxts fxxxxxx a Southwest Washington area by coxxxxxxdinating middle and high school science competition days with 50+ parent and teacher volunteers and 500+ students, including comprehensively developing, designing, and writing STEM curriculum fxxxxxx science competitions and middle school club programs.
- Coxxxxxxdinated effxxxxxxts with middle school science teachers to incxxxxxxpxxxxxxate STEM, lab, and hands-on learning into daily lessons, and wxxxxxxked with middle school students fxxxxxx Evergreen School District during key Robotics Competitions.
Multi-Subject Tutxxxxxx ￨ AP Science Tutxxxxxx
- Directed test preparation and tutxxxxxxing initiatives fxxxxxx students in A.P. Biology in small classes and individual students fxxxxxx test preparation, including tutxxxxxxing fxxxxxx 9th Grade Science, A.P. Biology, A.P. Environmental, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Collabxxxxxxated with teachers to lead tutxxxxxxing / instruction fxxxxxx students in English, Math, Histxxxxxxy, Algebra, and SAT Prep.
5th Grade Teacher ￨Science Chair ￨ Faculty Coach ￨ Professional Development Instructxxxxxx ￨ K-5 Curriculum Development
- Spearheaded solutions-focused educational grant writing fxxxxxx supplies and training of staff, including serving as a professional development trainer fxxxxxx staff fxxxxxx 4 hours weekly, as well as writing Science curriculum fxxxxxx Grades K-5.
Teacher Heritage High School
- Taught 9th Grade Biology, A.P. Biology, Environmental Science, Fxxxxxxensics, Agriculture, Chemistry, A.P. Anatomy & Physiology, Math, Speech & Debate, and Advisxxxxxxy Job & Careers, including writing district-wide curriculum fxxxxxx subjects such as Biology, Chemistry, Freshman Science, and Physics each with daily lesson plans with student labs.
Teacher Todd Beamer High School
- Directed 9th Grade student xxxxxxientation while teaching 9th Grade Science, Biology, A.P. Biology, Environmental Science, Fxxxxxxensics, Agriculture, Chemistry, A.P. Anatomy & Physiology, Math, Speech & Debate, and Advisxxxxxxy Job & Careers.
Teacher Bellevue High School
- Demonstrated proven experience in Biology course instruction, along with directing Science labs fxxxxxx A.P. Institute as Lab Coxxxxxxdinatxxxxxx, as well as writing district curriculum fxxxxxx Biology, Chemistry, Freshman Science, and Physics classes.
Additional Professional Experience
Hemodialysis Technician ￨ Lab Tech Phlebotomist Pxxxxxxtland Veterans Hospital, Pxxxxxxtland, XXXXXX 1997 2002
- Led wastewater management, trained new technicians, and counseled families on death and dying family members.
Lead Chemist ￨ Manager Johnson Matthey Electronics, Spokane, WA 1995 1997
- Drove quality assurance, product development, and new lab set-up by coxxxxxxdinating a million-dollar anodizing chemical bath line and lab while training new staff on quality-centric effxxxxxxts and creating the company s first internship program.
Lab Technician Bayer Pharmaceuticals, Spokane, WA 1994 1995
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward processing allergen materials fxxxxxx allergy shots and allergy kits.
Ed.D., Perfxxxxxxmance Improvement & Leadership (Projected 2017) Capella University
M.Ed., Secondary Science Education (2002) Pxxxxxxtland State University
B.S., Biology (Anatomy & Physiology ￨ Pre-Med Majxxxxxxs, 1997) Eastern Washington University
Initial Teaching License PK-12 ￨ Highly Qualified Biology ￨ General Science ￨ STEM State of Xxxxxx
Active Member WESO ￨ NAACLS ￨ AAWCC ￨ ASCP ￨ NAPW ￨ NEA ￨ NSTA ￨ ISPI ￨ ATD
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!