This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Self-motivated Professional eager to contribute 15+ years of experience to a progressive
Mortgage Loan Originator position.
- Skilled in overseeing all phases of loan processing.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service, and professionalism.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills key to forming positive client relationships.
- Possesses linguistic fluency in Spanish and English.
Client Relationship Management
Stearns- KBHOME Builder Division, Corona-MLO 2016-Present
- Leverage industry expertise to oversee all loan and mortgage operations, including origination, review and underwriting.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key partners, sales agents, builder escrow departments, borrowers and upper level management.
- Provide top notch customer service, ensuring overall satisfaction and retention.
- Thoroughly review loan documentation and prequalification applications to ensure accuracy and on time processing of loans.
- Utilize strong knowledge of various loan programs, including USDA, VA, CONV, FHA and Second Liens Jumbo to perform day to day tasks.
- Successfully manage escrow accounts for up to 6 months.
Home Community Mortgage- KBHOME Builder Division, Corona-MLO 2014-2016
Nationstar Mortgage- KBHOME Builder Division, Corona- MLO 2014
Universal America Mortgage- Lennar Builder Division, Corona- MLO 2014
DHI Mortgage- DR Horton Builder Division, San Diego-MLO 2005-2014
Accredited Home Lender, San Diego- MLO 2009
Optima Financial, Oceanside 1998-2005 & 2008-2009
US Army 1993-2001
Licensed MLS #161940
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!