This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Strategic Planning & Development Project Management & Coordination Contract Negotiation Staff Training & Development Subject Matter Expert Financial Analysis Corporate Training Logistics
More than 15 years of progressively responsible experience in large scale healthcare operations.
Direct multi-site cross-functional teams across all projects and organizational initiatives from concept to completion.
Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple levels of responsibilities and duties in a fast-paced environment.
Provide sound consultative advice to executive-level teams and board members.
Mentor and lead teams by example and with integrity to deliver service excellence.
Excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, management, business partners, and others at all organizational levels.
Outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Consistent success is rooted within the concept of quality, continuous improvement and effective process enhancements.
Vidant Medical Center, Greenville, NC (2013 present)
Administrator Support Services
- Oversee team of 148 staff, including 2 managers and 8 supervisors.
- Demonstrate ability to simultaneously manage multiple levels of responsibilities and duties through overseeing dietary, central services, acute and specialty bed services, and customer services.
- Align, coordinate, and empower staff to efficiently manage daily operations; direct administrative duties while collaborating with administrative and nursing leadership, physicians, nursing staff and ancillary staff regarding areas of leadership functions, financial management, and operations management.
Premier, Inc., Charlotte, NC (2007 2013)
- Expertly and efficiently managed all aspects of contract negotiations, including overseeing revenue, forecasts, penetration and uptake, coordinated product implementation, managed 94-82 contracts, acted as Lead Project Coordinator and subject matter expert, and reviewed and analyzed supplier sales data.
- Leveraged advanced industry expertise to provide superior customer service and satisfaction for over 1200 Premier hospital memberships.
Novant/Presbyterian Hospital, Charlotte, NC (2002 2007)
Manager-Laundry Services, Laser Services, Sterile Processing and Clinical Equipment/Neurology Surgical Scrub tech
- Oversaw 57 member team responsible for numerous areas of hospital support and operations for 517 bed hospital.
- Created, developed, and implemented strategic operational budget as well as policies and procedures; member of OR Standards Committee, Process Improvement Committee, and Reprocessing Committee.
Additional Career Experience
Sterile Processing Manager/OR Liaison, Providence Alaska Medical Center, Anchorage, AK
Advance Medical Specialist Non-Commission Officer (NCO) E-5, US Army, worldwide
MS in Health Administration, Pfeiffer University (2008)
BS in Occupational Education: Business Health Administration, Wayland Baptist University (2004)
Facilitative Leadership Training, Critical Conversation Training, Readiness and Emergency Management, Covey s 7 Habits/The Leader in Me, Formative Assessment Training, First 90 Days Training
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!