This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 10 years of professional experience directing business operations. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward overseeing finance and sales operations within fast-paced, production based environments. To complement this background, I possess top notch organizational, leadership and process improvement skills. I have continually demonstrated an ability to exceed expectations and surpass goals.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Results Driven, detail-oriented Professional seeking a challenging Financial Counselor role within a medical facility.
- Skilled in streamlining process improvement initiatives to significantly increase operational efficiency throughout business, sales and financial processes.
- Continually recognized for surpassing financial objectives.
- Top notch leadership skills with a proven track record of exceeding expectations.
- Proficiency in Necho, ABS and Prospector Plus.
Vic Jimenez Agency, State Farm, Columbus, OH 2009-Present
Agent Aspirant / Team Member
- Fulfill key role overseeing business development initiatives, daily operations and financial processes within a fast-paced environment.
- Strategically create and enforce objectives to drive company revenue; monitor individual performance and implement action plans as necessary.
- Responsible for managing agency premium fund account.
- Develop and post effective content to promote agency on various social media outlets.
- Collaborate extensively with team members to devise highly effective marketing programs.
- Continually achieve and surpass existing goals.
- Recognized as Top 10 agency in region in 2012-2015.
- Streamlined existing processes, resulting in a 15% annual increase, as well as 15% decrease in claims.
Wilmington Auto Center, Wilmington, OH 2003-2008
- Demonstrated top notch leadership and organizational abilities while managing daily sales and finance operations.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training processes to boost individual / team performance.
- Spearheaded process improvement initiatives, resulting in increased efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Utilized strong communication skills to foster positive professional relationships.
- Successfully managed department budgets and business accounts.
- Maintained adherence to all company and state regulations.
- Delivered high quality service, resulting in a significant boost in gross sales.
- Successfully facilitated corporate events and formed positive community relations.
Variable Annuities, Accident, Health, Life, Property and Casualty Licenses; 2009
Social Media Manager, Hickory Hills Golf Club; 2014-Present
Appointed Board Member, Hickory Hills Golf Club; 2015
Elected Board Member, Hickory Hills Golf Club; 2017
Chairman of the Golf Committee, Hickory Hills Golf Club; 2015-2017
Life Bootcamp Program, Vic Jimenez Agency
Recognized with Runner-Up Top Gun Award in Applications and Premiums
Business Administrative & Real Estate Coursework, Southern State Community College; 2003-2006 High School Diploma, Wilmington, OH
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!