This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on profit-driven digital / interactive marketing, sales, and business operations in alignment with a company s vision, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth via go-to-market strategy development, market positioning, and customer retention.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and customers; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
Senior Marketing Manager
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking marketing strategy development and implementation for a large-scale business portfolio of top products and services, including handling all acquisition and base management.
- Directed execution of marketing tactics relating to the annual Mass Market and Targeted Customer campaign calendar, including creating innovative strategy and execution of digital and interactive marketing campaigns.
Improved customer acquisition lead volume by 300%.
Developed detailed monthly analysis and reporting initiatives.
Exceeded revenue goals for all new and emerging products and services.
Created marketing strategies, including interactive, direct mail, email, and social media.
Revitalized the business brand via market research, including focus groups and staff feedback.
Increased staff satisfaction and engagement, including a surge in employee survey participation by 20%.
Increased client awareness via marketing presentations, sales tools, newsletters, blogs, events, and trade shows.
Honored with Hui Lanakila Award Outstanding Employee Quarterly Award as nominated by peers and management, and additionally won numerous competitive Superior Service Awards in 2013, 2015, and 2016.
Marketing Manager (2009 2012)
- Maximized bottom-line performance by identifying, developing, and evaluating marketing strategies based on company objectives for the wireless division, and market trends which were instrumental in boosting business success.
Developed and led a valuable supportive program for in-territory marketing teams.
Created digital strategy on an external website for corporate liable wireless customers.
Provided dynamic sales tools, campaigns, training, and qualitative / quantitative analysis.
Business Development Manager (2007 2009)
- Strategically steered results-generating development of an alternate channel strategy using various partners and dealers to meet and / or exceed overall revenue goals, and further built and sustained lucrative partner relationships.
Grew alternate channel revenue by 325% in 12 months.
Successfully increased the number of partners by 400%.
Group Marketing Manager (2002 2007)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing a top-performing team of 5 marketing professionals in developing strategic and tactical programs in support of the vertical market segment, including managing the generation and / or distribution of sales leads for distribution channels with full profit / loss responsibilities of $100+ million.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and developing relationships with associates to create key affinity relationships.
Personally led B2B and B2C marketing strategy to support $1+ billion in sales revenue plans.
Conceptualized, developed, and launched a successful website and Online Lead Generation Channel.
Cost-effectively managed an ad promo budget of $2+ million (i.e. tradeshows, events, advertising, promos).
Product Marketing Manager (1999 2002)
- Profitably managed and maintained existing customer requirements for new product introduction with a $25-million budget, and further developed product marketing forecasting processes and criteria for business case approval.
Successfully supported a revenue plan of $100+ million.
Managed nationwide customer events with a $1-million budget.
Led efforts to grow brand presence with events generating $5 million in revenue.
- Played a vital role in managing high-volume sales for a $20-million territory, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a customer service-oriented team of 12 sales representatives to exceed personal or professional goals.
Coached and developed team to become the #1 in overall sales for 3 consecutive years.
Recognized for top sales with 1994, 1995, and 1996 s membership in the Achiever s Club.
Served in additional roles as Outbound Call Center Manager and Outside Account Executive Manager.
Bachelor of Arts in Communications (Marketing Emphasis)
Graduate Finance Certificate Program
Graduate Marketing Certificate Program
How to Be a Phenomenal Product Manager 280 Group (2015)
Design Thinking Intermediate-Level Trainer Department of Education (2015)
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!