This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Self-motivated, results oriented Team Player seeking a rewarding public affairs role.
- Regarded for top notch organizational abilities; skilled in coordinating all aspects of high profile events.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive relationships and influencing decisions.
- Experienced in logistics management, meeting coordination, compiling vital information and generating detailed reports.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills with a proven track record of meeting deadlines and appropriately prioritizing tasks.
- Regarded for the ability to perform independently or as a team contributor; experienced in working in multi-cultural settings with both children and adults.
- Linguistic fluency in Spanish and English.
International Team Management
Training & Development
FOR Nicaraguan Health 2017
- Demonstrated top notch organizational abilities, while coordinating all aspects of trip for Cuban Ambassador.
- Strategically facilitated meetings, ensured adherence to trip schedule and managed all trip logistics.
- Successfully established a new business trail.
FOR Nicaraguan Health 2017
- Coordinated all aspects of a mission trip for an international team consisting of 15+ Doctors.
- Successfully organized logistics, transportation and work schedule for a week long trip.
- Properly documented all activities.
St Mary Prep Mission Trip, Orchard Lake, MI 2013
- Recognized for successfully directing all logistics of a mission trip for 22 volunteers.
- Coordinated all travel accommodations, materials and paperwork to ensure smoothness throughout daily activities.
Telemundo/NBC Television, Miami, FL 2002-2009 Producer/International Correspondent, Nicaragua and Costa Rica
- Assumed critical business development role; hired to establish Latin American territory from the ground up.
- Built a high-performance team locally; reproduced business model throughout 5 countries.
- Conducted in depth training on camera usage, production processes and coordinating interviews.
- Nominated for GLAAD award for Outstanding Journalism-News Segment in USA for Major
On The Fly, West Bloomfield, MI 2014-Present
- Fulfill key proprietary role, successfully driving business development initiatives, promoting brand and increasing overall community exposure.
- Responsible for coordination of all aspects of events with up to 1,000 guests; focus heavily on vendor selection, price negotiation and oversight of billing.
- Demonstrate strong organizational abilities while ensuring accuracy throughout payroll processing, licensing/regulation compliance and scheduling.
- Recognized for increasing company sales by 60%.
MP Productions, Managua, Nicaragua 2006-Present
- Strategically facilitate / produce local documentaries; responsible for forming national / international crews, importing production equipment and directing daily operations.
- Contribute extensively to production of several commercials, including the Pepsico commercial (2007).
- Served as a Freelance Reporter for multiple channels.
- Nominated for Latin American Emmy Award for Best Investigative Documentary: Story Ruta Del Narcotrafico The Narcotraffic Route (2008).
- Produced Blue Energy , a wind energy production in the Caribbean.
- Covered 5 hurricanes in the Caribbean, as well as floods in Costa Rica and Nicaragua.
Bachelor Degree in Social Communication and Journalism
Universidad Centroamericana, UCA. Managua, Nicaragua; 2006
Original Fictional Film Winner | Student Body President | Debate Team Captain | Student Teacher
Masters Certification/Post Grad Courses in Video Production
Universidad Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain; 2009
Four Certification Course in Documentary Production
Embassy of Spain, Managua, Nicaragua
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!