This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Senior level Leader possessing expert level knowledge on sales, marketing and human resource services.
- Regarded for the ability to streamline process improvement initiatives, resulting in increased efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Skilled in planning, coordinating and managing projects to optimize productivity, control costs and ensure on-time, on-budget delivery.
Training & Development
ADP Time Saver & Pay Force
Human Resource Services
Oracle, JD Edwards Enterprise
Sales & Marketing
MS Office Suite
Fox Venture Group, San Diego, CA, Salt Lake City, UT 2009-Present
- Leverage industry expertise to streamline processes and increase efficiency for high profile clients.
- Implement highly effective sales, marketing, budget management and accounting strategies.
- Established and maintained relationships with companies including Microsoft Xbox, Comcast/Xfinity, Equal, Fisher Investments and Nestle Nespresso.
- Fulfilled critical risk management position for Goldman Sachs Bank; identified potential risks for all new vendors, generated thorough risk reports and contributed extensively to expansion into two new bank divisions.
Edwards Lifescience, Salt Lake City, UT 2014-2015
- Steered projects to on time, within budget completion while maintaining adherence to all company and federal regulations.
- Generated detailed trend reports; relayed pertinent information to appropriate executive level leaders.
- Spearheaded process improvement initiatives, focusing on resource allocation, training/development and human resource services.
- Responsible for facilitating high profile meetings and events.
Kleinfelder Inc., San Diego, CA 2006-2009
Regional Business Manager for the San Diego Region, Navy CLEAN III and the Corporate Office
- Assumed key leadership position, focusing heavily on process improvement, report generation and project management.
- Heavily involved in management of human resource services, including recruitment, training, performance management and oversight of employee relations.
- Coordinated all aspects of high profile events, including corporate retreats, golf tournaments and client appreciation.
- Contributed extensively to redesign of company-wide annual budgeting software program, leading to increased efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Prepared two winning cost proposals, resulting in acquisition of two high profile contracts and $7M in revenue.
- Served as Co-Chair for Corporate Social Responsibility Volunteer Committee.
Brooke Franchise Corporation, San Diego, CA 2004-2006
Area Manager for Southern CA, OR and WA
- Championed process improvement initiatives for 400 insurance agencies nationwide, with associated responsibilities including gathering business requirements, marketing campaign creation and budget management.
- Recognized for contribution to expansion in new markets; led project to convert 15 locations valued at $7M.
- Continually drove employee performance and ensured achievement of team goals.
Datamark Inc.,Salt Lake City, UT 2001-2004
Account Manager/Inside Sales
- Established and maintained key relationships, resulting in generation of $5M in annual revenue.
- Implemented innovative marketing and sales strategies to increase company revenue.
- Received merit based promotion due to strong leadership and sales abilities.
Charles Cayias Insurance, Salt Lake City & Provo, UT 1997-2001
Account Executive/Owner, Provo Office
Expansion Joint Systems, INC., San Diego, CA 1995-1997
Accounting Manager & Human Resources Director
MBA, Westminster College, Salt Lake City, UT; 2001
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!