This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Strategic Leader with several years of experience in quickly changing professional environments along with over 9 years of experience in the United States Army. Experienced in leading large-scale projects, supervising cross-functional teams, completing comprehensive training/development, and devising operational strategies. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively building positive relationships with others and improving internal revenue and productivity.
Attention to Detail
Associate s Degree, Criminal Justice (Currently Attending)
Metropolitan Community College Kansas City, Kansas City, MO
Bachelor of Business in Management
University of Phoenix-Online (August 2015)
- Direct day-to-day administrative operations within a fast-paced retail environment with a concentration on increasing productivity and operational revenue
- Utilize superior communication and interpersonal abilities in order to identify patient needs and make appropriate product recommendations in addition to acting as a Key Holder for the store
- Played an instrumental role in footwear department operations which included setting merchandise according to visual planograms, providing assistance to customers, and placing special orders for customers
- Processed customer transactions (including returns), monitored inventory levels, and successfully maintained a positive working environment at all times
- Completed 9 years of military service which included 2 deployments and resulted in being recognized with 6 Army Commendation Medals, 2 Army Achievement Medals, 2 Army Good Conduct Medals, 1 Combat Infantrymen s Badge, and 1 Expert Infantrymen s Badge
- Acted as a Brigade Armorer and Infantry Team Leader which required superior staff management abilities, completed various professional development/training courses, and maintained rapport with others
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in leadership roles within a retail environment along with over 9 years of experience in the United States Army. Experienced in leading cross-functional teams, providing superior customer service, and maintaining positive relationships within the community. In addition, I have strong experience in directing daily operations within fast-paced and high-stress environments.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive educational background which includes an Associate s Degree in Criminal Justice from Metropolitan Community College (Currently Pursuing).
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!