This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 15 years of experience contributing strong IT knowledge to networking projects. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward successfully completing installations, configurations and troubleshooting. To complement this background, I am a Cisco Certified Network Associate, Cisco Certified Network Professional, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert and Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- CCNA, CCNP, MCSE and MCSA certified Professional with over 15 years of experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Possesses strong knowledge of Cisco routers, switches and ASA.
- Skilled in collaborating with business units and team members to steer projects to an on-time completion.
- Senior level engineering with a demonstrated ability to leverage industry expertise to implement effective training processes.
Cisco Routers: 1605, 2500, 3640, 4000, 7500, 6400, 7100 and 7200
Switches: Cisco Catalyst 5000, 5500, 6000 and 8500
Firewalls: Cisco Pix Firewall 520/515 and CheckPoint 4.1
Servers: Dell Poweredge 6350, 2450 and 4350, Compaq Proliant 6500, 8000, 85000 and CL380
Operating Systems: Cisco IOS software 12.1/12.0/11.3/11.2/11.1 and Windows XP/ 2000/NT/3.11/95/98
Network Security/Monitoring Tools: Sniffer, Cisco Intrusion Detector
Application Software: MS BackOffice Server 4.5/4.3, MS Exchange Server 5.5/5.0/4.0, MS Proxy Server 2.0, IIS 5.0/4.0/3.0, MS SQL Server 6.5, Outlook Web Access/IMAP/POP3/ LDAP and MS Outlook 2000/98/97/Exchange client 5.0/4.0
Enterprise Tools: Solarwinds, NNMI, Symantec, Norton AntiVirus Enterprise, VMWare, VPN
Protocols: TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, PPP, NetBEUI, DLC, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, TP/POP3/IMAP/LDAP, FTP, Telnet, SNMP, RMON, WINS, DHCP, DNS, Frame Relay and ATM
Cox Communications, West Warwick, RI 2001-Present
- Fulfill key role ensuring connectivity across campus network, with responsibilities including equipment installation, DHCP server maintenance and overseeing network devices.
- Utilize various IT tools, including Active Directory, to perform daily tasks.
- Leverage technical proficiency and strong leadership skills to provide effective LAN training to entry level engineers.
- Led installation, configuration and troubleshooting of 70+ Dell Poweredge servers across two states, including file/print, MS Exchange, SQL and IIS.
- Successfully installed, configure and troubleshoot 200+ Cisco Catalyst switches.
- Served as Lead LAN Engineer for Fibre Channel SAN and VOIP configurations and installations.
Cox Communications, West Warwick, RI 1993-2001
Desktop Technician (1998-2001)
IBM Mainframe Technician (1993-1998)
Bachelor Degree in Network Engineering Technology, New England Institute of Technology, Warwick, RI; 2009
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA); 2009
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP); 2009
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!