This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Senior Contracts Manager
- Results-driven Six Sigma Green Belt with 25+ years of experience managing highly sensitive government contracts.
- Recognized for the ability to leverage industry expertise to ensure regulatory compliance throughout all operations.
- Dynamic leadership abilities, instrumental to building, training and leading high-performance contracts teams.
Senior Contracts Manager
- Leverage industry expertise to oversee contracts under the Center of Connected Government (CCG), operating FFRDCs with the IRS, DHS, VA, AOUSC and CMS.
- Maintain quality control and regulatory compliance throughout all day to day operations; responsible for leading competitive procurements for establishment and contract standups of the SEDI and CAMH FFRDCs.
- Use aggressive negotiation tactics to ensure favorable terms throughout all renewals.
- Utilize top notch leadership abilities to build, train and direct high-performance contracts team; closely monitor performance and implement needs based action plans as necessary.
- Thoroughly review contracts, identify issues and relay pertinent information to senior leadership; devise strategic plans to optimize efficiency.
- Design and deploy effective strategies to ensure achievement of team objectives.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills while cultivating positive relationships with core government and industry partners.
- Provide direct assistance with budget and resource planning / management across department.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems, Fairfax, VA 1997-2006
Senior Contracts Administrator, Information & Technical Solutions Division (I&TSD)
- Fulfilled critical contracts administration role for largest contract in I&TSD, the U.S. Joint Forces Command, Joint Warfighting Center program, a 5-year contract valued at over $300M.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives by implementing various Six Sigma concepts; contributed extensively to development of new Port Security Assessment methodology.
- Ensured favorable terms throughout all contract negotiations with multiple government agencies and commercial organization; focused heavily on mitigating legal and financial risk.
- Maintained compliance to regulations and legislation, including FAR, DFARs and the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act.
- Collaborated with Export Compliance Officer to devise strategic plans to resolve foreign export issues.
- Remained up-to-date on contract laws and compliance regulations.
Booz, Allen & Hamilton, Inc., McLean, VA; Contracts Administrator 1990-1997
CACI, Inc., Ballston, VA; Senior Purchasing Agent 1988-1990
Northrop Grumman Corporation, McLean, VA; Purchasing Agent 1985-1988
Central Intelligence Agency, McLean, VA; Procurement Assistant 1985
Bachelor of Science in Business Management, George Mason University
Certificate in Procurement and Contracting Management, University of Virginia
Six Sigma, Green Belt
Volunteer, Earthwatch Expeditions, 501(c)3; 2006-Present
Provided direct assistance to Scientists on ongoing research projects confronting critical current issues. Conducted extensive research on various topics, including climate change, endangered species and sustainable development in various locations, including Easter Island and Kenya.
Member of National Contractor Management Association
Clearances: DOD TS, DHS EOD and Suitability
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!