This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include professional experience in the areas of project management, clinical research and strategic planning. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward identifying inefficiencies and implementing innovative solutions to boost performance. To complement this background, I possess top notch leadership skills and a proven track record of building high-performance teams.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Regarded for the capability to devise strategic plans and streamline existing processes to significantly increase efficiency.
- Consistently recognized for the ability to build high-performance teams and substantially reduce employee turnover rates.
- Skilled in leveraging top notch leadership skills to conduct in-depth training.
- Possesses a strong interest in project management, human resource services and process improvement.
Training & Development
Virginia Cancer Specialists 2017-Present
Clinical Research Supervisor
Virginia Cancer Specialists contains 100 active protocols and is one of the leading research sites in the US Oncology Network.
- Fulfill key leadership position overseeing day to day operations for 10 team members.
- Spearhead process improvement initiatives to significantly increase efficiency and streamline work flow.
- Closely monitor team performance; implement strategic plans to improve productivity as necessary.
- Demonstrate strong organizational abilities while overseeing scheduling, resource delegation and event coordination.
Inova Heart and Vascular Institute, Fairfax, VA 2016-2017
Research Project Associate / Acting Program and Operations Manager
- Utilized strong leadership skills to oversee day to day operations within thrombosis research lab; focused heavily on overseeing 20 staff members within the clinical trials unit and inpatient cardiology research department.
- Developed and deployed highly effective training initiatives for staff members; implemented innovative strategies to boost overall performance.
- Collaborated extensively with team members to spearhead process improvement initiatives across multiple departments.
- Compiled key data, generated detailed reports and relayed pertinent information to management team members.
- Consistently recognized for meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Successfully managed Allegro Clinical Trials Management System (CTMS) for 126 active trials; created detailed reports to compile data regarding staffing and budgetary planning.
- Increased participant satisfaction and employee efficiency by deploying and managing Nimblify Participant Payments Program across 8+ departments.
- Used strong organizational skills to facilitate video and photo shoot showcasing the brand new Clinical Trials Unit, Thrombosis Research Lab, over 30 research staff members and 5 study-subject volunteers.
- Successfully created research volunteer and internship program for on boarding quality interns / volunteers.
- Saved $5k annually by developing gift card payment program for single-visit clinical trials.
- Implemented innovative tactics to prevent impending OSHA violations and protecting employees from potential harm, resulting in a cost savings of $10k.
University of Baltimore, Baltimore, MD 2011-2013
Tutor, Achievement and Learning Center
- Demonstrated an ability to promote student growth and development across multiple areas of education.
Sinai Hospital, Baltimore, MD 2009-2010
Lead Anesthesia Technologist, Rubin Institute of Advanced Orthotics
- Utilized strong organizational skills to coordinate day to day operations across 35 operating rooms and 5 stock rooms.
- Deployed various tactics to significantly improve quality of patient care.
- Implemented innovative stocking system to reduce room turnover time by 2 minutes and restocking time by 3.5 minutes.
- Successfully initiated purchasing process for 2 new glide scopes, as well as approval process for obtaining i-STAT blood gas analyzers for operating rooms.
Sinai Hospital, Baltimore, MD 2008-2009
Administrative Assistant, Department of Pediatrics and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Leveraged excellent organizational abilities to perform various administrative functions.
- Streamlined existing processes regarding chart-assembly, resulting in a significant increase in efficiency.
Lane Bryant, Towson, MD 2007-2008
- Delivered high quality support within a fast-paced retail environment.
Saturn of Bel Air, Bel Air, MD 2006-2007
Cashier and Receptionist
- Demonstrated top notch organizational and interpersonal communication skills throughout daily interactions with customers.
B.S. in Business Administration, Focus: International Business; Minor in Economics and Public Policy
University of Baltimore, Baltimore, MD; 2015
Summa Cum Laude, GPA: 3.964
Delta Epsilon Iota Academic Honor Society, Charter Member, Inducted Feb 2015
Golden Key International Honor Society, Member, Inducted Sept 2014
International Academic Honor Society, Beta Gamma Sigma, Business, Member, Inducted May 2013
Sigma Iota Epsilon, Management, Member, Inducted Apr 2013
Sigma Nu Tau, Entrepreneurship, Charter Member, Inducted Mar 2013
University of Baltimore Chapters, Baltimore MD
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!