This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
6363 W Dillan Cir. | Herriman, UT 84096 xxx-xxx-xxxx | firstname.lastname@example.org
November 6, 2014
Hiring Agent Name
Northern Collegiate Hockey Association
Dear [Hiring Agent Name],
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a Position capacity with the Organization Name and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration. As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the following accomplishments:
- I bring to your company over eight years of leadership and mentoring experience within the sales industry, paired with a history of successful service in the Utah National Guard.
- With any role I take on as I progress in my career, I vow to be a dedicated team player, effective in working with clients and stakeholders at all levels to drive smooth, effective daily and overall operations.
- As a professional, I am always willing to adapt to new ideas and forms of technology that drive organizational efficiency. I excel both in teams and autonomously to achieve success and align with company objectives.
- As a sales professional, I train, manage and lead my team by example to garner business growth. I secure new revenue prospects, drive successful business operations, enhance overall productivity levels and maintain high staff morale.
- My goal is to put these skills to good use in a Training Coordinator or Sales role that will call on my background, both in civilian capacities, as well as the aforementioned military background that spans over 18 years time.
- To pair well with my strong practical background, I have a Bachelor s Degree in Business Management and an Associate s Degree with a Business-Sports Medicine Emphasis. I m presently working on a Bachelor s Degree at Argosy University as well.
- Furthermore, I ve engaged in numerous trainings and professional development opportunities, as I am a lifelong learner by nature.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to the Organization Name and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!