This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Strategic Leader with several years of experience within high-stress environments and a strong background managing both personnel and media operations. Experienced in processing personnel changes, supervising cross-functional teams, monitoring compliance, and developing media polices and procedures. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with clients, vendors, and community members.
Complex Data Analysis
Human Resources Management
Media Plan Development
Attention to Detail
- Directly manage both sales and marketing operations within a fast-paced environment with a focus on increasing productivity and efficiency
- Utilize superior communication and interpersonal abilities in order to foster positive rapport with customers in addition to diffusing difficult customer situations
- Facilitate daily operations within the organization which includes managing personnel/human resources operations such as maintaining records and tracking personnel reviews, awards, and disciplinary actions
- Process personnel updates which include promotions, pay increases/changes, leave requests, and transfers in addition to conducting organizational inspections as needed
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process (announcements, screening, and notification), lead in-depth training sessions, and coordinated military events and/or ceremonies
- Supervise a team of over 25 direct and indirect personnel members, develop media relation plans, and providing training to Soldiers on media relations best practices
- Provided military tactics training and instruction for groups of up to 300 Soldiers which included developing comprehensive lesson plans/presentations in addition to training others on public affairs
- Successfully marketed task force products and services to both the military and government agencies, led the development of the task force structure, and validated Task Force Instructors
- Facilitated all public information logistics which included defining and implementing both the Public Information Program and Strategic Communications Plan
- Acted as primary action and coordination contact which required communicating effectively with members of the public in addition to acting as Spokesperson for the Adjutant General on complex issues
- Coached and mentored members of executive management on media related issues, supervised a team of 5 individuals, and reviewed command information plans
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Directed the daily operations of in-depth media teams which were focused on providing support for CENTOM and required updating social media accounts and organizational websites
- Supervised a staff of 20 staff members which required providing individualized feedback and coaching in addition to representing the organization at community events (domestic and international)
- Instructed an in-depth Army ROTC program which staff 11 full-time employees and had over 100 Cadets enrolled at any given time
- Attended weekly university meetings, processed incoming Cadets into the program, acted as Faculty Advisor for ROTC clubs, and coordinated on-campus events
- Consistently fostered positive rapport with both internal and external media teams, developed lesson plans focused on leadership, military life, and time management, and designed training plans
- Oversaw human resources/personnel operations which included processing personnel actions, status changes, dismissals, pay inquires/updates, and schedules
- Acted as point of contact for all media relations regarding the training center, managed the release of public information, and supervised both support staff and federal/civilian Technicians
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in administrative and operational roles within a variety of industries with experience in overseeing personnel operations, managing media relations plans, and providing comprehensive training and instruction. In addition, I have a keen ability to foster positive rapport with clients, vendors, co-workers, and members of management.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with a stellar educational background which includes a Master s in Public Administration from American Military University.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!