This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail-oriented financial Professional possessing 3+ years of experience conducting financial statement and performance audits for various government agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain quality control and strict regulatory compliance throughout all daily operations.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
- Active Top Secret Clearance.
Department of State 2015-Present
Staff Auditor, Financial Statement Audit (2016-Present)
- Leverage top notch auditing abilities to contribute extensively to FY 2016 state financial statement audit.
- Thoroughly review financial data to identify discrepancies and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Conduct control and substantive testing; accurately document results.
- Successfully handle various financial operations, including accounts payable, expenses and liabilities to international organizations (LIO).
Staff Auditor, Performance Audit Engagements (2015-Present)
- Fulfill key role as Staff Auditor on Audit of the Bureau of Consular Affairs Administration of Select Information Technology Contracts (CA/CST) and the Audit of the Bureau of Consular Affairs Consular Services Fee-Setting Methodology (CA).
- Conduct in-depth reviews of data to ensure strict adherence to applicable federal and department procurement guidelines.
- Demonstrate strong auditing capabilities while creating effective audit plan / program to ensure achievement of requirements and adherence to government auditing standards.
- Contribute extensively to Telephone, Wireless and Data Cost Center (TWD) audit; successfully review collected fees and operating costs.
- Collaborate extensively with upper level management and team members to ensure on-time project completion.
Staff Auditor, Incurred Cost Proposal (ICP) Examinations
- Assumed key role on a team responsible for conducting ICP examinations for 20 contractors over a period of 6 fiscal years.
- Maintained quality control throughout all auditing operations; devised strategic plans, reviewed data, conducted in depth testing and prepared contractual information.
- Ensured adherence to American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) attestation standards throughout all operations.
- Performed thorough reviews of billing summaries to verify accuracy of costs incurred.
Ryan and Wetmore, P.C. 2015
- Gained valuable exposure to various tax preparation methods; responsible for compiling and analyzing tax data.
- Utilized various software programs, including SurePrep, UltraTax, Fixed Assets and FileCabinet CS.
Washington Metropolitan Transit Authority 2014
- Contributed extensively to various accounting functions, including accounts payable, general ledger and payroll processing.
- Thoroughly reviewed financial data to ensure accuracy, identify discrepancies and resolve variances.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, George Mason University; 2015
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Operations Management, George Mason University, 2015
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Candidate (Met 150-hour requirement)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!