This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-driven Leader seeking a challenging role in the manufacturing or construction industries.
- Skilled in steering high-profile projects to an on time, within budget project completion.
- Recognized for the ability to build, train and lead high performance teams.
- Well versed in maintaining quality control throughout daily operations; experienced in conducting in depth testing and troubleshooting.
- Highly adaptable with a proven track record of learning new concept at a rapid pace.
Edge Communications, Plano, TX; Field Operations Manager 2013-2017
- Fulfilled key leadership position within a well-renowned company providing end to end voice, data and Wi-Fi solutions.
- Demonstrated strong organizational abilities while managing budgets, ensuring adherence to project plans and maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Streamlined existing process improvement initiatives, resulting in significant increases in efficiency.
- Established positive relationships with clients; strategically identified needs and developed innovative solutions to ensure fulfilment.
- Utilized top notch management skills to direct day to day operations for up to 12 employees; closely monitored employee performance and implemented individualized action plans as necessary.
- Maintained compliance to all company policies and state regulations.
- Steered large-scale installation projects valuing $300k to an on-time, within budget completion.
- Recognized for boosting team performance by conducting in depth training for newly hired and existing team members; focused heavily on the importance of safety regulation compliance.
Masergy Communications, Plano, TX; Tier 2 Network Engineer 2011-2013
- Demonstrated an ability to complete assigned tasks within a global hybrid networking, managed security services and cloud communications company.
- Leveraged top notch communication skills to provide technical support to global clients.
- Conducted in depth testing to ensure quality control throughout day to day operations.
- Successfully installed, troubleshot and configured various routers and switches.
- Generated detailed progress reports; relayed pertinent information to upper level management.
- Consistently achieved 100% customer satisfaction ratings.
- Maintained 90% success rate of meeting customer want dates for DS1, DS3 and broadband ethernet circuits.
Pagenet / USA Mobility, Plano, TX; Sr. Network Analyst / Team Lead 2000-2011
- Exemplified excellent leadership skills while steering projects to an on-time completion for a global wireless communications company.
- Directed daily operations of network operations team; continually boosted performance, monitored productivity and provided effective coaching.
- Responsible for installing, maintaining and troubleshooting datacenter equipment; ensured quality control throughout all operations.
- Devised strategic plans to substantially increase efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Successfully reduced downtime, as well as impact on network performance, by monitoring field / datacenter system operations.
James Brothers Consultants, Plano, TX; Computer Network Technician 1998-2001
Liberty Trailer, North Little Rock, AR; Shop Foreman /Service Technician 1993-1998
Bachelor of Science in Business Management, University of Phoenix; 2007
Associate of Science in General Studies, Collin College; 2005
U.S. Air Force / Air National Guard, North Little Rock, AR
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!