This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Professional with extensive experience maintaining quality control and optimizing efficiency throughout the oil and gas industry.
- Recognized for the ability to maintain quality control throughout day to day operations in fast-paced environments.
- Consistently meet and exceed objectives and expectations; regarded for delivering top notch customer service.
Oil & Gas Industry Knowledge
Safety Regulation Compliance
Attention to Detail
WIT Pipeline / TEI Analyticals 2008 & 2012-Present
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail while conducting thorough pipeline and fabrication inspections for high-profile companies.
- Maintain quality control throughout all operations; identify inefficiencies and make knowledge based recommendations to resolve issues.
- Create detailed technical reports and ensure DOT paperwork is accurately completed.
- Leverage excellent interpersonal skills to form positive relationships with clients, increase overall satisfaction and promote repeated business.
- Responsible for quarterly inventory and equipment calibration.
- Participate in various safety trainings; ensure strict adherence to safety regulations.
Miller Electric Manufacturing Co., Appleton, WI 2010-2012
- Demonstrated an ability to complete tasks on-time in a fast-paced, production based environment.
- Maintained quality control throughout all operations; thoroughly reviewed orders to ensure accuracy.
- Served as member on Employee Involvement Quality Team and Safety Team.
Felker Truck & Equipment (Contracted Through Career Options), Greenville, WI 2010
- Delivered high quality administrative support, with associated duties including invoice management, handling purchase orders and processing payroll.
- Exemplified top notch organizational abilities while completing scheduling, managing materials and maintaining proper office supply levels.
- Ensured adherence to all DOT regulations; properly filed paperwork.
- Conducted in-depth safety training to minimize risk throughout daily operations.
Fox Valley Technical College, Appleton, WI; Intern 2008-2010
Westy s Trucking, Menasha, WI; Bookkeeper / Freight Finder 2003-2009
The Journal, Employment Options, Waupaca, WI 2006-2007
Plexus Corporation, Aerotek Staffing Resource/, Appleton, WI; Shipping Clerk 2006-2007
National Graphic Solutions, Appleton, WI; Machine Operator Assistant 2005-2006
Westaff Staffing Resource, Appleton, WI 2005-2006
Fulfillment Specialists of America, Menasha, WI; Assembly Lead 2003-2005
Local 112 Union of Operating Engineers, WIT Pipeline/TEI Analyticals; 2012-Present
OSHA 10 | CPR Certified | Radiation Safety Training | IRRSP Carded | Level I RT, MT, PT UT And Visual
In-House MIG and TIG Welding / Plasma Cutting Certificate, Miller Electric
Quality Management Coursework Completed, University of Wisconsin Fox Valley
Associate of Applied Engineering in Project Management/Accounting, Fox Valley Technical College
Supervisory / Leadership Training Certificates
Associate Degree, Administrative Assistant / Diploma, Computer Operator
Partners Customer Service Training Certificate
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!