This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who offers a background in Global Logistics, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Trends Tracking, Process / Procedure Development, Account Management, and Project Management; contributes talent in Accounting, Financial Analysis, Contract Negotiations, Team Building / Training, Workflow Prioritization, Database Management, and Regulatory Compliance; and exhibits an ability to see the big picture at all times.
- Top Performer who boasts above-average xxxxxxreer results, and who xxxxxxn make decisions to reflect positively on operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a signifixxxxxxnt competitive advantage.
- Visionary Professional with commendable accomplishments across global logistics initiatives, and who xxxxxxn rise above challenges to increase revenue, streamline processes, improve efficiencies, and drive winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communixxxxxxtor who builds and sustains synergistic relationships with globally based decision-makers, logistics / operations peers, partners, vendors, and clients / customers; who excels in both autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to achieve objectives.
Xxxxxxpitalize on the opportunity to manage accounts, contract factories, and logistics partners for this leader in servicing major global retail and wholesale firms, including coordinating daily international and domestic shipping operations with a comprehensive knowledge of Incoterms and various customs clearance procedures.
Maximize efficiency by managing a database and using electronic information systems to process and complete EDI requirements for all orders; review, analyze, and approve freight costs; and administer claims and returns.
Drive operations growth by assisting in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new employees per business needs.
Strictly complied with customer shipping guidelines, U.S. customs, and C-TPAT requirements.
Represented company in targeted vendor training, and attained certifixxxxxxtion for major accounts.
Coordinated and led thousands of international and domestic shipments worth $10+ million annually.
Negotiated lower pricing with logistics partners and testing companies to save hundreds of thousands annually.
Improved shipping and packing processes by developing cost-effective procedures to meet projected profits, and attained customers supply chain goals by planning shipping for on-time distribution center delivery.
Established quarterly goals for the company, tracked progress towards goals, and planned valuable rewards for completed goals as a member of the company s Rapid Improvement Plan Steering Committee.
Investor Accounting Analyst
Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward preparing detailed monthly financial reports and processing daily loan transfers, including coordinating data with staff and managers within the large business unit.
Expertly downloaded data from internal databases, gathered and analyzed data, and resolved data challenges.
Ensured optimal operations performance by assisting manager with projects and preparing financial reports.
Coordinated projects and provided training and assistance to fellow unit analysts.
Used key principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis to create reports.
Developed, improved, and updated critixxxxxxl reports procedures and loan transfer processes.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Logistics Process Representative
Strategixxxxxxlly steered HP s Merge In Transit (MIT) outbound logistics program while efficiently monitoring MIT operations, transit shipments, and vendor reports for delays or problems, and preparing requested logistics reports.
Demonstrated experience in comprehensively identifying and preventing any EDI issues and / or challenges, and further supported internal / external customers with questions / requests and investigated OSD and filed claims.
Developed, implemented, and improved outbound logistics processes / procedures.
Validated outsourcing processes and coordinated an ISO audit with over 99% accuracy.
Coordinated Priority One project for 99% freight on-time performance, and received a xxxxxxsh award.
Implemented daily reports to identify daily problems and issues and received praise for completeness.
Identified and solved EDI fallout issues and daily problems to effectively preserve a large customer base.
Developed efficient MIT Business Operation Process currently used by HP s vendor to save extensive time.
Integrated Logistics Coordinator (1999 2000)
Contributed sharp analytixxxxxxl abilities toward preparing and evaluating internal, external, and Seagate s visibility reports, including assisting Seagate global manager and leading special import and export projects as necessary.
- Monitored Solectron shipments, inventory, and storage, as well as customer expectations and account standards.
Developed, implemented, and maintained procedural manuals.
Supported global account customers with questions and requests.
Customer Service Representative ￨ Air Export Specialist (1997 1999)
Played a vital role in coordinating international air export operations for general and national accounts, including proactively supporting internal / external customers with export and customs regulation / compliance.
Optimized efforts by handling air export claims, providing airfreight quotes, and assisting air export manager.
Ensured seamless operations by tracking and tracing shipments.
Expertly inspected, processed, and prepared export documentation.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Associate of Arts in Liberal Studies
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) ￨ Internet Explorer
Microsoft Access ￨ HTML ￨ Tradestone ￨ GT Nexus ￨ NetSuite ￨ Adobe Acrobat ￨ EDI
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!