This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include experience leveraging financial knowledge to provide highly effective consultative services. I have applied my strong interpersonal skills toward forming positive, lasting relationships with clients. To complement this background, I possess a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and extensive training on various financial topics.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results-driven Professional experienced in providing financial consultative services.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to establishing rapport and forming lasting relationships with clients.
- Skilled in identifying client needs and designing individualized financial solutions to fulfill accordingly.
- Recognized for the ability to thoroughly review financial data to ensure accuracy and quality control.
Client Relationship Management
Veritude, Fidelity Investments, Smithfield, RI 2016-2017
Client Service Representative
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills, while completing assigned tasks on-time in a deadline driven environment.
- Developed innovative solutions based on broad knowledge of the financial industry.
- Maintained quality control throughout all operations; thoroughly reviewed financial data for accuracy and resolved discrepancies as necessary.
- Used strong communication abilities to identify client needs and deliver superior service.
Speedway LLC, Providence, RI 2016
LPP, District Manager Trainee
- Gained valuable exposure to various financial operations, including P&L management, handling invoices and inventory control.
- Implemented processes to significantly reduce expenses and ensure achievement of objectives.
- Used excellent communication skills to form positive relationships with clientele and ensure overall satisfaction.
- Recognized as a top 30% branch within region.
Speedway LLC, Providence, RI 2015-2016
Operations / Management Intern
- Obtained extensive exposure to operations and financial management processes.
- Completed in-depth training in various areas, including customer service, team development and sales.
Sodexo, Westchester Medical Center, NY 2014-2015
Environmental Services Manager Intern
- Developed innovative solutions to increase account revenue and company profits.
- Successfully promoted elevated levels of satisfaction and retention.
- Maintained compliance to state, local and federal regulations / policies.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Johnson & Wales University, Providence, RI
Wall Street Prep Course
Completed extensive training on macro-based shortcut creation, performing sensitivity analysis, process improvement and valuation models. Obtained financial and valuation modeling certifications.
Finance & Investment Academy Member
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!