This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail-oriented Professional possessing extensive human resources and administrative experience.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with a track record of meeting timelines and exceeding expectations.
- In depth knowledge of public health processes obtained throughout hands on experience and completion of upper level coursework.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication abilities, instrumental to forming and maintaining positive relationships.
Bachelor of Science in Public Health, Concentration in Administration, GPA: 3.41
Old Dominion University, College of Health Sciences, Norfolk, VA; 2013
Dean s List, Honor Society
Associate Degree in General Studies
Northern Virginia Community College, VA; 2008
Chesapeake Climate Action Network Volunteer; 2013-2014
Attention to Detail
SAS & SPSS
Human Resource Services
MS Office Suite
Touch Tone Management and Consulting, Virginia Beach, VA 2017-Present
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail while thoroughly reviewing member information for accuracy and completeness.
- Leverage top notch interpersonal skills to resolve issues, form positive relationships with members and ensure overall satisfaction.
- Strategically identify customer needs and make knowledge based recommendations to ensure fulfillment.
Chesapeake Internist Inc, Chesapeake, VA 2016-2017
Medical Office Lead
- Utilized excellent organizational skills to oversee day to day operations within a fast-paced office environment.
- Thoroughly reviewed patient information to ensure accuracy and completeness; prepared charts for audits.
Tibor Ham Medicals, Vienna, VA 2015-2016
Human Resource Specialist
- Performed various human resource tasks, including benefits administration, regulation compliance and generation of detailed reports.
- Maintained confidentiality throughout handling of sensitive, personal information.
- Spearheaded existing processes to significantly increase efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Used strong communication skills to resolve inquiries and form positive relationships with employees.
Portsmouth Health Department, Portsmouth, VA 2015
- Gained valuable exposure to best human resource practices, including recruitment and management of finances.
- Demonstrated an ability to perform as a team contributor.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!