This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Operations Manager with 25+ years of experience in delivery networks.
- Proven track record of optimizing routes and ensuring on time delivery of products.
- Skilled in building, training and directing high performance teams with 100+ members.
- Recognized for top notch leadership and organizational abilities.
Santa Cruz Pacific Dental, Santa Cruz, CA 2007-Present
CEO and Manager
- Fulfill key leadership position within a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail while reviewing company finances, sales and performance.
- Continually implement innovative strategies to ensure achievement of goals.
- Direct daily operations for all staff members; conduct in depth training to increase efficiency.
Operations Manager (1984-2007)
- Directed daily operations in a manner that ensured on time deliveries.
- Hired, trained and managed high performance teams; focused on individual productivity and implemented action plans as necessary.
- Maximized available resources; responsible for scheduling and task delegation.
- Promoted a safe work environment by ensuring adherence to all company policies and regulations.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in significantly increased efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Generated detailed production reports and incident records.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills when ensuring on time delivery of packages.
- Maintained a safe work environment by thoroughly inspecting vehicles and equipment.
- Ensured quality control by thoroughly reviewing inventory to shipping orders.
Parts Manager (1976-1980)
- Successfully directed product distribution and managed financial operations.
- Created detailed sales forecasts; maintained inventory levels to ensure fulfillment capabilities.
- Implemented various strategies to increase efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Appropriately determined staffing needs; hired and trained high-performance teams.
Extensive training completed in the areas of work measurement, labor relations, contract negotiations, employee relations, safety, driving / labor and drugs / alcohol.
Manager of the Year & Legacy Award Recipient | UPS
Accounting Coursework Completed, Cabrillo College, Aptos, CA
High School Diploma, Soquel High School, Soquel, CA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!