This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Self-motivated administrative professional with a proven track record of increasing efficiency throughout day to day office operations.
- In depth understanding of human resource services, project management processes and payroll processing.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service, and professionalism.
- Certified notary public.
Human Resource Services
MS Office Suite
- Fulfill key office management position, with associated responsibilities including inventory control, call management, spreadsheet creation and creation of office policies.
- Leverage strong leadership and interpersonal skills to conduct thorough training for new hires.
- Contribute extensively to human resource services, including 401k enrollment, benefits administration, on boarding processes and car insurance coverage.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with vendors, property owner and staff members.
- Utilize organizational management capabilities to schedule all day to day tasks for company CEO.
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of travel management.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives, resulting in increased company savings and overall improved efficiency.
- Oversee enrollment and communication of company programs, as well as TC and IC contracts.
- Coordinate events, including lunches, birthday celebrations and new hire activities.
- Maintain aesthetically pleasing office appearance.
- Associated duties include, development of media maps, preparation of pour images and loading student text in both English and Spanish.
- Utilize Google Docs and Pivotal to generate thorough reports.
- Process payroll, employee PTO and flex benefits.
Coursework Completed, Foothill College
High School Diploma, Los Altos High School
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!