This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 20 years of professional experience, 4 focused in accounts payable management and 5 focused in accounts receivable. I have demonstrated a strong attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills and an ability to adapt quickly in fast-paced environments. To complement this background, I possess a Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Detail oriented Accounting Graduate eager to contribute strong academic foundation to a challenging accounting opportunity.
- In depth understanding of best accounting practices, accounts payable/receivable and GAAP principles obtained through completion of extensive upper level coursework and hands on experience.
- Strong problem solving skills with a proven track record of meeting timelines and exceeding expectations.
- Possesses 5 years of experience managing accounts receivable, as well as 4 years of experience managing accounts payable.
Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Clayton State University, Morrow, GA; 2017
National Honor Society Nominee
Registered Nurse Degree, Gordon College, Barnesville, GA; 2002
National Honor Society Nominee
LPN Degree, Griffin Tech, Griffin, GA; 1998
VLookUp & MS Access
Accounts Payable / Receivable
QuickBooks & Sage 50
Attention to Detail
MS Office Suite
Monroe County Hospital, Forsyth, GA 2010-2014
Jasper Memorial Hospital, Monticello, GA 2008-2010
Henry Medical Center, Stockbridge, GA 2002-2008
Sylvan Grove Hospital, Jackson, GA 1998-2006
Interim ED Manager | Emergency Room Nurse | Medical Surgical Nurse
- Demonstrated top notch organizational and leadership skills with ensuring duties were completed on time in fast-paced environments.
- Leveraged excellent interpersonal skills to form positive relationships with patients, family members and interdisciplinary team.
MetroTrans, Griffin, GA 1994-1996
RaceTrac Petroleum, Smyrna, GA 1985-1986
Accounts Payable Specialist
- Fulfilled key role overseeing accounts payable; thoroughly reviewed information, identified discrepancies and made adjustments as necessary.
- Exemplified a strong attention to detail while ensuring tasks were completed on time in deadline based environments.
Arrow Shirt Company, Austell, GA 1989-1992
Purolator Courier, Atlanta, GA 1986-1989
Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Utilized strong financial skills to manage day to day accounts receivable operations.
- Streamlined existing processes to increase efficiency and improve performance throughout company financials.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!