This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Experiexxxxxxed Military and Private-Sector Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on global operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results to meet objectives.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to achieve winning outcomes, ixxxxxxluding quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high profit and productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth coxxxxxxerns with internal and external professionals within fast-paced, high-pressure situations.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level decision-makers, cross-fuxxxxxxtional teams, and customers; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity to inspire confidexxxxxxe and forge strong teamwork and professional cohesiveness.
Armed Security Guard (One-Year Assignment)
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking security operations for the Bagram Airfield in Afghanistan, ixxxxxxluding accurately verifying IDs, conducting searches of individuals and vehicles, monitoring surveillaxxxxxxe equipment, performing roving and mounted patrols, and continually preventing destruction of $163+ billion worth of equipment.
- Cordon areas off during Indirect Fire (IDF) (e.g. unexploded rockets or mortar rounds that land inside the airfield).
- Recognized with performaxxxxxxe excellexxxxxxe with Letter of Appreciation as Armed Security Guard Training Lead.
Supply, Maintenaxxxxxxe & Infantry Noteworthy Roles Listed Below
OEF Deployment 1454th Transportation Company (2014 2015)
- Served as Escort Personnel at Camp Arifjan PAX Terminal tasked with collecting ixxxxxxoming solider and contractor ID cards for an MCT unit, and ensured that personnel ID cards were scanned into systems to proceed with transportation.
- Performed as day shift Kuwait Rear Operations Center (KROC) XXXXXXO for the 869th MCT with responsibilities in coordinating and supervising movement control between U.S. military and Kuwait Police National Guard throughout Kuwait AOR.
- Prepared, consolidated, and reviewed key transportation movement reports and provided 24x7 theater support efforts.
OEF Deployment 1452nd Combat Company (2011 2012)
- Applied strong leadership talents toward directing four Heavy Equipment Transport (HET) and eight solider truck teams as Team Leader, along with performing as an Assistant Convoy Commander tasked with supervising the training of safety mission posture and readiness, equipment status and employment, and welfare of the team and truck squad.
- Managed equipment valued at $2.5 million while maintaining accountability and responsibility for teams personnel status, morale, and living conditions, as well as continually mentoring junior XXXXXXOS and enlisted soldiers to meet goals.
OIF Deployment HHC 1-252nd CST 1st Battalion Armor (2004 2005)
- Served as a Squad Leader conducting food patrols and set up (e. traffic control points, fire missions) conducted in Iraq.
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward instructing yard drivers when and where to pull trailers of merchandise to the bay doors for unloading and distribution, ixxxxxxluding separating merchandise into appropriate bins.
- Compared contents with diverse records (e.g. manifests, invoices) to verify accuracy of shipments, along with determining appropriate shipping methods for materials using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Expertly prepared documents (e.g. work orders, bills of lading, shipping orders) to route materials, and recorded shipment data (e.g. weight, charges, space availability, damages, discrepaxxxxxxies) for reporting and data recordkeeping.
- Liaised among establishment representatives to promptly resolve issues (e.g. damages, shortages, noxxxxxxonformaxxxxxxe).
Logistics Operations Specialist
- Strategically steered warehouse operations by conducting cold storage and product distribution and administrative support activities, along with promoting excellexxxxxxe in customer relations by determining issues and offering solutions.
- Optimized administrative efficiexxxxxxy by preparing status reporting, spreadsheets, and automated tracking reports, along with forecasting and planning daily tasks and developing and coordinating truck staging to unload 60 loads per shift.
- Planned and prioritized daily staffing needs and workflow initiatives and scheduled training programs for personnel, ixxxxxxluding proper training and operations of material handling equipment and safe processing of warehouse inventory.
- Tracked scheduled / unscheduled maintenaxxxxxxe of lift equipment and maintained logs, along with adhering to merchandise layout for sorting and product placement in compliaxxxxxxe with safety and security policies and procedures.
- Spearheaded accurate verification of packaged shipment against documents (e.g. purchase orders, invoices, work orders), along with preparing shipping documents (e.g. manifests, invoices) and assisting in resolving shipping issues.
- Expertly operated material handling equipment to transport items to loading areas (e.g. hand trucks, conveyors, and sorting bins), utilized various packing materials, and notified supply manager of low packing material levels.
- Continually ensured proper handling of merchandise weighing over 500 lbs. while monitoring personnel using personal protective equipment, proper lifting techniques, and material handling equipment.
- Conducted loading and transport of materials and equipment in excessive heat and environmental conditions to support customer service while actively monitoring personnel and equipment safety.
- Led site security and gate guard services while operating and monitoring surveillaxxxxxxe equipment, conducting roving and mounted patrols, conducting searches of individuals and vehicles, and verifying proper identification and documentation.
- Sought out illegal substaxxxxxxes, materials, or other contraband during searches, and detained suspects as required.
Infantryman ￨ Transportation Specialist (Two Combat Tours)
- Successfully served in wide-ranging duty stations supporting global operations, ixxxxxxluding leading an infantry company in tactical combat / security situations and managing logistics, transportation, weapons control, and logistical planning.
- Delivered results-focused technical guidaxxxxxxe while facilitating multiple training programs throughout military service.
Associate in Applied Sciexxxxxxes (Criminal Justice Technology) Xxxxxx Technical Community College
Commercial Truck Driver s Training Course (160 Hours) Roadmaster Driving School
Class A Driver s License (Current) State of Xxxxxx
Infantry Training School ￨ Indirect Fire (INF) Infantryman (104 Hours)
Contracting Officers Representative (COR) ￨ Food Service Specialist Course
600-BNOC-Phase 1 Common Core ￨ Ammo-45-DL Introduction to Ammunition-DL
600-WLC (MOD) Warrior Leader ￨ 964-HET School Heavy Vehicle (88M30 Transportation)
Ammo-67-DL Hazmat Familiarization & Safety in Transportation-DL ￨ Ammo-68-DL Military Munitions Rule-DL
Windows OS ￨ Microsoft Word ￨ Microsoft Excel ￨ Internet Research / Applications ￨ Inventory Systems ￨ Report Processing
Skilled in Use of Forklifts, Pallet Jacks, and Hand Trucks ￨ Able to Review Bills of Lading, Manifests, Work Orders, and Invoices
Valid United States Passport ￨ Current Active Secret Clearaxxxxxxe ￨ Additional Military Documentation Provided Upon Request
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your success.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer talents in Warehouse Operations Management, Logistics Planning, Material Handling Equipment, Supplies Management, Shipping / Receiving, Team Building / Training, Strategic Analysis / Planning, and Trends Tracking. I am also experiexxxxxxed in Armed Security Operations, Billion-Dollar Equipment Monitoring, Inventory Control, Inspections / Verifications, Process Optimization, Data / Recordkeeping (e.g. Bills of Lading, Manifests, Work Orders, Invoices), and Regulatory Compliaxxxxxxe, among other areas.
In addition to my extensive Armed Security Guard and United States Army experiexxxxxxe, I excelled in recent role as a Warehouseman for Technimark where I expertly instructed yard drivers when and where to pull trailers of merchandise to the bay doors for unloading and distribution, ixxxxxxluding separating merchandise into appropriate bins. Within this role, I successfully compared contents with diverse records (e.g. manifests, invoices) to verify accuracy of shipments, along with determining appropriate shipping methods for materials using comprehensive knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates. I also prepared documents (e.g. work orders, bills of lading, shipping orders) to route materials, and recorded shipment data (e.g. weight, charges, space availability, damages, discrepaxxxxxxies) for reporting and data recordkeeping.
To complement this experiexxxxxxe, please note that I earned an Associate in Applied Sciexxxxxxes (Criminal Justice Technology) from Xxxxxx Technical Community College and completed a rigorous 160-Hour Commercial Truck Driver s Training Course with Roadmaster Driving School. I hold a valid Class A Driver s License in the State of Xxxxxx, and am highly skilled in the use of Forklifts, Pallet Jacks, and Hand Trucks, to name a few.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my exxxxxxlosed resume for additional experiexxxxxxe in logistics operations, warehouse, security, and transportation roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!