This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Phone: (347)-659-6038 E-mail: Abc@xyz.com
Profile of Qualifications
Solutions-focused, patient-centered Community Health Leader who offers proven experience in health education and administrative roles with specializations in PrEP / PEP Services, HIV / AIDS Education, HIV Testing, and LGBT Patient Advocacy. Ambitious self-starter who contributes skill in providing critical counseling services to HIV / AIDS patients while facilitating valuable community outreach to at-risk populations and the general public. Excellent communicator who synergistically develops cross-functional teams while promoting initiatives conducive toward meeting and exceeding objectives.
Key Areas of Expertise
Community Health Outreach ￨ Team Building ￨ Training / Development ￨ Administrative Support
Health Education ￨ HIV / AIDS Education ￨ HIV Testing ￨ LGBT Patient Advocacy
Counseling ￨ Public Relations ￨ Quality Assurance ￨ Process Optimization
PrEP / PEP Services ￨ Patient Engagement / Navigation ￨ Compliance
Recent Career Highlights
Personally assist with planning Trans Health Conference held annually at Pace University.
Successfully implement the use of the organization s new LGBT Advisor for all clinics to assist with LGBT patients, along with training staff members on how to meet client needs.
Lead outreach for sex workers going out on the street with a mobile unit for night testing.
Conduct training for staff or outside agencies providing PrEP / PEP services, and further handle chart reviews of staff and physicians for compliance with CDC and AIDS Institute.
Promote ongoing outreach and HIV testing, as well as patient and community education.
Design marketing materials that describe PrEP / PEP services offered at sites, and ensure completion of PrEP-related data entry and reports via use of eCW, AIRS, and eSHARE.
Community Healthcare Network, New York, NY (2015 Present)
- Capitalize on the opportunity to expand the delivery of PrEP and PEP services by strategically managing 11 clinics and 2 mobile clinics seeing PrEP / PEP clients, including assisting individuals in obtaining insurance through the marketplace, Gilead, or PrEP-AP as necessary.
- Drive community health success by recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing team, including developing program policies, procedures, and workflow to meet goals.
- Ensure accurate completion of regulatory and / or fiscal reporting in strict compliance with funding requirements, program deliverables, and / or regulatory agency mandates.
- Demonstrate solid communications talents toward conducting promotions and patient recruitment, along with meeting with patients to discuss treatment adherence and risk reduction.
- Complete non-medical patient assessments, conduct care planning activities, conduct rapid HIV testing, and assure continuity of care via community resource recommendations.
- Optimize administrative efficiency by reporting all data in AIDS Institute Reporting System (AIRS).
- Continually implement quality improvement and performance improvement initiatives.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Phone: (347)-659-6038 E-mail: Abc@xyz.com
Resume Page Two
Intergen Health, New York, NY (2013)
- Oversaw daily management of client accounts and maintained close correspondence and contact with customers to keep them abreast of account status and resolve complaints / concerns.
- Established and developed strong business relationships optimized by customer service skills.
- Spearheaded product development and business development initiatives, including utilizing knowledge of products and services to successfully execute enterprises.
- Conducted continuous market analysis and assessed competitors and current trends.
- Facilitated various team building activities, sales training events, and weekly meetings to further enhance personnel performance and create continuity with senior management.
Joseph F. Addabbo Family Education Center, New York, NY (2009 2012)
Outreach Health Educator
- Provided HIV counseling services and sex education for a diverse population.
- Developed and updated program curriculum and literature.
- Facilitated HIV testing and weekly prevention and sexual health groups.
- Advocated for and assisted at-risk populations and HIV / AIDS patients living by accessing various community health, nutrition, and social support services.
- Implemented client referrals to community health, nutritional, and social support services.
- Managed community outreach to four major demographics.
- Served as a liaison between Joseph P. Addabbo Family Health Centers and external agencies by creating linkage agreements with other Community Based Organizations.
- Engaged in a variety of clerical / administrative tasks; processed co-payments, patient medical records, and registration; conducted follow-ups; and scheduled appointments.
Orion Investment Group, New York, NY (2007 2009)
Assistant to Property Manager
- Prepared lease agreements and renewals to comply with local and federal agencies.
- Evaluated credit and rental history of all new applicants, and verified all income and assets of applicants to assure prospective resident qualified for selection criteria.
- Received rent payments and security deposits, delivered late notices, and collected late charges.
- Served as point of contact with Attorney s Office to initiate evictions and follow up on delinquencies and miscellaneous legal matters.
- Implemented tenant payment plan to reimburse delinquencies.
- Addressed all tenant complaints and provided resolutions where applicable.
- Oversaw various accounting initiatives, including payments, preparation of bank deposits, reconciliations, and processing of security deposits.
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (Cohort)
Undergraduate Business Administration / Management Studies
Nassau Community College
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!