This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Multi-Industry IT Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on global project, programs, and systems operations in alignment with a company s or client s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who has successfully managed 100+ projects with budgets of $100+ million, including complex application development, digital integration, and mobile / interactive initiatives while continually leading staff by example and with integrity to inspire client confidence and forge strong teamwork to meet goals.
- Visionary Professional who rises above IT project challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize onshore / offshore resources and reach high profit and productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth issues with diverse parties to boost success.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with cross-geographical decision-makers, IT / business teams, and clients across finance, healthcare, manufacturing, government, consulting, and telecommunications fields.
Senior Project Manager Salesforce
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking project initiatives, including managing concurrent SFDC projects and comprehensive resources (both local and offshore), as well as recruiting and selecting top local talent for SFDC efforts across multiple projects and coordinating resources and staff to maintain projects internally and for clients.
Successfully managed 10 sprints with 4 members and provided on-time updates and burndown reports.
Recruited top-performing Salesforce business analyst and ERP consultant to advise on current / future projects.
Senior Project Manager ￨ Scrum Master
- Strategically steered high-value project initiatives while cost-effectively managing a $7.2-million budget and 11 resources, including managing the most visible application with a potential increase in 7-figure sales, as well as facilitating a 45% savings in budget and delivery with completion 3 months ahead of schedule for SaaS enterprise rollout.
Successfully launched an innovative Go-Live initiative on time.
Directed SFDC projects in collaboration with Salesforce support and local teams.
Presented executive status reports, including real-time release, percent budget burned, and team capacity.
Senior Project Manager ￨ Program Manager
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward using Scrum methodologies to lead 3 cross-functional teams with sprint planning, sprint review, retrospective, and development of 500+ user stories, epics, and tasks to meet client goals.
- Developed innovative strategies and executable projects for Xxxxxx Health & Human Services for the State of Xxxxxx, including working among 27 multiple strategic project schedules with discipline leads and other team members, as well as seamlessly managing resource planning on a daily basis in alignment with provided weekly schedule and budget burn.
- Prioritized and managed full project schedules in collaboration with key discipline leads and other team members.
- Expertly developed a comprehensive understanding of SaaS functionality with a 3-year roadmap functionality.
Recognized as the #1 Producer for 8 consecutive months among 12 Program Managers.
Efficiently used 8 various tools, including Targetprocess, Salesforce.com, Marketo, SAP BI, and Asana.
Consistently kept budget below 80% with expert prioritization and management of project schedules.
Successfully managed SFDC efforts and assigned junior PMs for support of complex SFDC deployment.
Participated in 9-week leadership training on mentoring, process improvement, and project management.
Directed global SaaS deployment for enterprise clients, Cisco and P&G, with net new 7-figure revenue results.
Managed Cisco s use and SaaS campaign marketing tool, and developed ROI with a tangible $9.3 million in ROI.
Led a 7-member team in fully managing 43 large-scale projects with a $4.8-million budget and 70% profit margin.
Identified 12 new projects and resource needs using Microsoft Project, built schedules, and established baselines.
Senior Project Manager
- Led targeted decision-making in the management of 7 concurrent projects with cross-functional development, design, and quality assurance for iOS and Android, including resolving risk and issues, as well as determining mitigation efforts.
Steve Arshad, PMP, CSM ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Senior Project Manager
- Applied strong leadership skills toward mentoring and managing 7 junior project managers while overseeing 15 projects.
- Ensured seamless processes via collaborations with high-profile CVS, Cigna, Allstate, and Google to exceed key goals.
Conducted over 20 Agile and Scrum training for senior and junior project management staff.
Used 9 tools, including Salesforce.com, Basecamp, JIRA, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and Asana.
Upheld a 74% margin while managing 4 customer product developments in OS iOS, Android, and Windows 8.
Senior Project Manager
- Maximized project success by completing discovery and integration of key products with all digital properties for 14 clients across 4,000 leads, including advising global clients on best practices for promotion of services and / or products.
- Used Salesforce to maintain and manage 15+ clients from opportunity to closure, including continually providing opportunities to sales staff and advising global clients on 6 additional ways to maximize value and surpass objectives.
Worked with 9 applications, including Microsoft Project, Jira, Unica, Basecamp, Eloqua, Salesforce.com, and SQL.
Designed dynamic strategies to drive lead generation of maturing prospects and deepening of existing clients customers, including analyzing critical trends, activities, and digital utilization of portals, digital assets, and CTs.
Senior Global Project Manager
- Spearheaded global project initiatives among 7 regions, LOB, and Sales on Channel (Direct / Indirect) deployment and optimization of all SAP marketing across 250 campaigns, including developing all reporting and executive dashboards.
- Managed one large, multimillion-dollar enterprise project for OAG s office (Child Support Division) to assist with payment processing, including strategically managing multiple modules of SAP to successful completion and launch.
Liaised among 2,200 SAP Partners while developing social media strategy and launching social media.
Increased content of pipeline by 507% by working with regional MSBs on content syndication processes.
Served as point-of-contact for escalations, as well as oversight of regional process development and optimization.
Associate Director Project Management
- Drove change, communications, and budget initiatives across 8 software and interactive projects for www.MasterCard.com and www.Priceless.com, including providing optimal leadership to a team of 13 top associates.
- Proactively managed 33 deliverables for www.MasterCard.com s Integrated Process Solution (IPS) and MC Business while cohesively managing complex interactive projects for web technologies for the website using Microsoft Office.
Generated a margin increase of 38% due to excellence in multi-project leadership.
Led complex interactive projects in web technologies for www.IBM.com and www.AmericanExpress.com.
Project Manager III
- Played a vital role in directing 27 project management activities to effectively support relationship-building initiatives among Dell and customers, and coordinated efforts with customers, SAMs, TAMs, and account teams of up to 50+.
Participated in 11 workgroups to define processes to Dell s Business Process Improvement (Six Sigma).
Served as senior manager of Proactive Field Replacement (PFR) group for Dell s corporate clients, including GE, P&G, and Liberty Mutual, and successfully managed replacements for 1 million hard drives and motherboards.
Bachelor of Arts in History (Minor in Business) University of Xxxxxx at Austin
Associate of Applied Science in Computer Information Systems Xxxxxx State Technical College
Project Management Professional (#1259575) Project Management Institute
Certified Scrum Master (#81933) ￨ Scrum Fundamentals Certified (#81437) SCRUMstudy
Cloud U Certified Rackspace
Microsoft Office ￨ Microsoft Project ￨ SharePoint ￨ WebEx ￨ SaaS ￨ PaaS ￨ IaaS ￨ Cloud ￨ Social Media ￨ Omniture ￨ CSS
United States Navy Security Forces (Since 2017) ￨ Active Security Clearance (Expires 11 / 2018)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!