This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-oriented Professional eager to contribute hands on experience and strong academic foundation to a Human Resources or Operations Management role.
- In depth understanding of best human resource practices, including policy compliance, ethical decision making and legal issues.
- Possesses top notch leadership abilities; skilled in delegating tasks and steering projects to an on time completion.
- Successfully completed all aspects of a graduate level project management assignment, including development of problem statement, researching solutions, determining scope, managing budget, assessing risk and scheduling.
Master of Science Degree in Project Management,
Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, CO; 2016
Relevant Coursework Completed: Operational Human Resource Management, Contracting & Procurement in Project Management, Leadership & Ethical Decision Making, Currently Legal Issues of Human Resource Management, Managing Organizational Development & Change, Project Management Processes in Organizations, Project Planning, Execution & Closure Schedules and Cost Control Techniques.
Master of Business Administration Degree in Human Resources Management,
Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, CO; 2012
Bachelor of Arts in English Degree,
Alabama A and M University, Normal, AL; 2007
Madison County Department of Human Resources, Huntsville, AL 2013-Present
Financial Support Case Manager
- Leverage a strong attention to detail and excellent organizational abilities to manage multiple cases simultaneously.
- Thoroughly review information, determine eligibility and generate detailed semi-annual reports.
- Responsible for performing emergency welfare response state-wide; maintained policy and protocol adherence throughout all operations.
- Ensure on time completion of all assigned tasks in a deadline based environment.
Regions Financial Corporation, Huntsville, AL 2008-2013
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and organizational skills while assisting customers with daily transactions.
- Maintained quality control and accuracy throughout various financial operations.
- Ensured adherence to policies, procedures and government regulations.
- Provided key administrative support as necessary, responsibilities included correspondence management, filing and faxing.
Verizon Wireless, Huntsville, AL 2007-2008
Customer Service Representative
- Optimized productivity and efficiency in supporting both customers and agents through proficient use of multiple technology-driven solutions.
- Provided top notch customer service, focused heavily on increasing overall satisfaction and retention.
- Performed administrative operations in a timely manner.
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!