This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 10 years of experience successfully directing operations within fast-paced, high pressure environments. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward conducting in depth training to substantially boost performance of hundreds of individuals. To complement this background, I possess top notch organizational and leadership capabilities.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Disciplined Operations Manager possessing top notch leadership and organizational abilities.
- Expertise in rapidly solving-problems and maintaining efficiency in unpredictable situations.
- Recognized for the ability to manage budgets valuing up to $20M with 100% accountability.
- Skilled in steering projects to an on-time completion within fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Training & Development
Program / Project Management
- Directed daily operations for 500+ Marines and Sailors; facilitated strategic plans to ensure continual readiness.
- Served as main point of contact for planning / execution of large scale program to train 10,000+ individuals; devised highly strategic plans for program rollout.
- Utilized top notch organizational abilities to manage $20M of equipment and supplies; maintained 100% accountability for all materials, equipment and personnel.
- Leveraged strong interpersonal skills to maintain open lines of communication with government officials on a global scale in various capacities; provided weekly briefings on pertinent information.
- Fulfilled critical Program Management position; steered all operations to an on-time completion.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training processes to significantly boost performance.
- Thoroughly observed, tracked and reported activity; relayed pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Assessed situations to determine risk and developed highly strategic plans to minimize accordingly.
- Maintained compliance to all safety regulations, inspections and qualification tests throughout all operations.
- Skilled in managing correspondence, legal issues, pay, leave and mortuary affairs.
- Received personal award for actions as an Operations Officer.
- Recognized as Instructor of the Year (of 188 individuals in unit); awarded for duties as Course Manager.
- Personal Joint Award recipient for contributions to development of operations orders allowing additional forces to be placed throughout Iraq to defeat ISIS.
- Recognized for bravery under fire and in duress.
United States Marines 2006-Present
Fires Division Officer in Charge; Virginia Beach, Virginia 2015-Present
Future Planner; Camp Arifjan, Kuwait, US Embassy Baghdad, Iraq 2014-2015
Operations Officer, Okinawa, Japan 2012-2014
Force Fires Officer; Manama, Bahrain 2014
Afghanistan Police Advisor Officer in Charge; Zad District, Afghanistan 2012-2013
Fire Support Coordination Course Manager; Virginia Beach, VA 2009-2012
Battery Commander; Camp Pendleton, California 2007-2009
Deputy Team Leader / Administrative Advisor; Al Qaim, Iraq 2006-2007
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, Lake Superior State University, Sault Ste Marie, MI
Officer Candidate School | The Basic School, Marine Corps University | Field Artillery Basic Officer Course | Field Artillery Captains Career Course | ARG/MEU Staff Planners course, Expeditionary Warfare Training Group | Basic Instructors Course | Curriculum Developers Course | Tactical Air Control Party Course | Marine Air Ground Task Force Fires Course | Marine Advisors Course | Joint Air Operations Staff Course | Joint Targeting Staff Planners Course | Joint Firepower Course
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!