This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Recent Biology Graduate eager to contribute strong academic foundation and hands on experience to a challenging opportunity.
depth knowledge of biology and chemistry obtained throughout laboratory
experience and completion of upper level coursework.
Demonstrated ability to maintain quality control while performing all assigned tasks.
- Strong problem solving skills with a proven track record of exceeding expectations.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
Bachelor of Science in Biology, GPA: 3.6, Eastern New Mexico University, Portales, NM; 2016
Cum Laude | Dean s List
NCAA Football; 2013-2015
ENMU Student Athlete Advisory Committee
Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society Member
High School Diploma, Clovis High School, Clovis, NM; 2013
Cherney Microbiology, Clovis, NM 2017-Present
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail while conducting thorough tests on food and environmental samples for various customers, including a large cheese plant.
- Ensure compliance to all policies and procedures; maintain quality control throughout all operations.
- Collaborate extensively with team members to streamline existing processes and optimize efficiency.
- Accurately record information within database.
- Maintain cleanliness and sterilization throughout lab.
- Perform assigned tasks on time within a fast-paced environment.
NUCO Pool and Spa, Clovis, NM 2016
Pool and Spa Technician
- Demonstrated strong organizational and leadership skills while overseeing daily operations.
- Utilized strong communication skills to deliver high quality customer service.
- Conducted thorough training for team members to boost performance.
- Maintained accurate customer records; updated information as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining proper inventory levels, cost estimation and making knowledge based product recommendations.
Volunteer, Roosevelt General Hospital, Portales, NM; 2014
Completed 120 hours within a hospital physical therapy and wound care center. Ensured cleanliness throughout all areas, assisted with wound care and accurately documented patient information.
Volunteer, Cornerstone Therapies, Clovis, NM; 2015
Assisted with development of treatment plans for patients ranging from pediatric to adult. Thoroughly assessed all areas for quality control.
Volunteer, Clovis Municipal Schools Physical Therapy, NM; 2016
Provided direct support to Physical Therapist; provided support to students suffering from various physical / mental disabilities. Contributed to creation of effective treatment plans.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!