This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Professional with 25+ years of experience in technical support and customer service.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, key to simplifying complex technical concepts while providing top notch support to end users.
- Skilled in delivering high quality service, forming positive customer relationships and maintaining overall satisfaction.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a track record of meeting timelines and exceeding expectations.
Luv That Art (LuvThatArt.com), Chestnut Ridge, NY 2014-Present
Entrepreneur / Consultant
- Fulfill key proprietary role within a fast-paced environment.
- Leverage technical skills to create web content, manage social media accounts and maintain databases.
- Use strong interpersonal communication abilities to deliver high quality service and form positive relationships with clients.
Coach USA Inc., Paramus, NJ 2017
Central Support Technician
- Supported company goals by expertly steering adhoc projects to meet critical timelines.
- Provided critical support in various capacities to internal / external customers over the phone and via email.
- Successfully monitored emergency alerts, responded to hazards and troubleshot GPS issues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills; responsible for maintaining safety regulation compliance and adherence to assigned routes.
24 Hour Fitness, Nanuet, NY 2013-2014
- Assumed key Technician role, with associated responsibilities including management of all building issues, maintaining safety compliance and performing necessary maintenance.
Verizon Communications, New York, NY & Bronx, NY 1985-2013
Central Office Technician / Telecommunications Technician Associate (1997-2013)
- Provided critical technical support to end users in a fast-paced environment.
- Utilized strong technical knowledge to perform installations, troubleshoot issues and process trouble tickets.
- Demonstrated a strong knowledge of networks, data circuits, edge routers and switches.
- Performed technical support on various types of circuits, including DS1 to OC192, POP, Private IP, Multilink circuits, Frame Relay, ATM, Private line, Multi-drop circuits, High-speed internet and Managed Router services.
Customer Service / Business Office Representative (1985-1997)
- Gained valuable exposure to best technical support processes.
- Successfully troubleshot technical issues, facilitated new connects and
Associate of Arts and Sciences (AAS) in Electrical Technology, Westchester Community College
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!