This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Versatile, results-oriented Strategic Leader with significant experience in leadership roles within a variety of industries. Advanced experience in providing support to patients and community members along with steadfast listening skills which provide a valuable asset/tool to others and ensures high productivity levels. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Community Healthcare Programs Community Resources Certified Nursing Assistant
Attention to Detail Program Management Complex Problem Solving Microsoft Office Suite
Administrative Support Productivity/Efficiency CPR & CITI Certification
- Directed day to day nursing and administrative operations within the organization which included assisting nursing teams and ensuring high levels of patient care
- Monitored patients for changes in medication status, supported patient hygiene needs, and encourage residents to participate in therapy and/or activities
- Led nursing and administrative functions which included assisting patients with personal care and providing support to nursing/medical teams
- Identified changes in patient status, provided emotional support to patients, and assisted nursing teams with daily operations
- Coordinated several program management tasks within a community clinic which included leading health education programs, documenting program metrics, and building positive relationships with members of the community
- Created innovative health education materials such as visual aids and videos in addition to designing program operational plans and evaluating program effectiveness
- Developed comprehensive evaluation metrics used to assess health education program effectiveness, led innovative media campaigns, and managed program web sites
Additional Experience Includes: Certified Nursing Assistant, Victory Centre of Sierre Ridge (2017)
B.S., Community Health, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, IL (2016)
Certified Nurse Assistant, Lewis and Clark Community College, Godfrey, IL
Volunteer, AmeriCorps, 2014-Present
Member, Eta Sigma Gamma, 2015-Present
Member/Volunteer, SIUE-Campus Activity Board
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in strategic leadership and community program management roles with experience in developing healthcare program materials, educating members of the community, and supporting patients within a variety of environments. In addition, I have strong experience in managing special projects and assessing program metrics.
Along with my strong experience, I have a stellar educational background which includes a Bachelor of Science in Community Health from Southern Illinois University.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!