This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Strategic Leader with several years of experience in quickly changing environments along with a strong background within a variety of industries. Experienced in performing detailed research, completing complex translation projects, and developing unique presentations. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with key clients, co-workers, and members of management.
Fluent in; English, Spanish, and German
Social Media Marketing
Attention to Detail
Bachelor of Arts, International Affairs with a Concentration in European and Eurasian Studies
Minor in Cross-Cultural Communications
The George Washington University, Washington, DC (Expected May 2017)
Awarded Dean s List, Spring 2016 (3.94 GPA); Member, Sigma Iota Rho (Official Honors Fraternity)
- Utilized superior communication abilities in order to complete complex translation projects in addition to overseeing the localization of over 100 pages of German text
- Reviewed/edited abstracts prior to publication, reviewed translation projects in order to ensure accuracy in regards to grammar and word usage, and translated websites as needed
- Researched conference presenters in order to create detailed introductions, created lecture preparation essays, and assisted with special projects as needed
- Instrumental in the completion of industry specific research related to trade policy, commercial development, and additional US commercial development topics
- Provided guidance/coaching to businesses which are expanding into Spain, developed technical documentation outlining potential business entry, and completed translation (Spanish to English) projects
- Created unique marketing materials concentrated on advertising International Buyer Program events which catered to several individual industries
- Reviewed/analyzed academic articles prior to online publication, coordinated external outreach programs aimed at sourcing International Contributors, and completed in-depth research using both external links and images
- Consistently fostered a positive working environment at all times in addition to successfully managing a database which held thousands of links and images
Additional Professional Experience Includes: Resident Advisor, The George Washington University, 2016-Present
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive experience in administrative support positions which have been focused on completing translation projects, reviewing articles prior to publication, and completing in-depth research. In addition, I have a strong background in maintaining productivity and efficiency within a fast-paced environment.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive educational background which includes a Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs with a Concentration in European and Eurasian Studies with a Minor in Cross-Cultural Communications (Expected May 2017).
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!