This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Operations Manager possessing an ability to adapt quickly within fast-paced environments.
- Broad range of experience managing financial, customer service and process improvement operations.
- Recognized for the ability to build, train and lead high-performance teams; skilled in monitoring productivity and implementing action plans as necessary.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, instrumental to establishing rapport and delivering high quality customer service.
Training & Development
Attention to Detail
MS Office Suite
National Insurance Housing 2014-Present
- Fulfill critical leadership position, focusing heavily on boosting sales and improving overall customer satisfaction levels.
- Leverage strong leadership skills to build, train and lead high-performance team.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives, resulting in significantly increased efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Oversee various financial operations, including accounts receivable, accounts payable and vendor audits.
- Utilize top notch interpersonal skills to form positive relationships with clients and rapidly resolve issues.
- Thoroughly track account information in OSCAR CRM.
DMA Insurance Housing 2001-2014
Director of Hotel Operations (2003-2014)
- Leveraged excellent leadership skills to direct daily activities for team responsible for hotel bookings and operations management.
- Streamlined existing processes and implemented highly effective strategies to boost hotel program performance.
- Thoroughly reviewed data, including booking, reviews, invoicing and reservations, to promote a positive guest experience.
Area Manager (2011-2014)
- Implemented various sales strategies, including cold calling and prospecting, to establish relationships with mid to large loss insurance adjusters.
- Grew existing client base through use of various community outreach strategies.
- Maintained detailed account records.
Accounting Manager (2002-2014)
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while overseeing various accounting operations, including accounts payable / receivable, credit card audits and cash flow management.
Account Manager (2001-2003)
- Utilized strong organizational and coordination skills while facilitating relocations for displaced families.
- Maintained open lines of communication with all involved parties to ensure a smooth transition and efficiency throughout all operations.
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration, San Diego State University; 2001
1st Quarter Service Award, National Insurance Housing; 2017
Sales Incentive Trip Winner, National Insurance Housing; 2015
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!